suggested searches

Bob Evans

Bob Evans® Pork Sausage...
39 Reviews
I am not a huge maple fan but I can tolerate these as it is my family's favorite! I do prefer patties over links and they cook real well as long as you use the right heat. the only con is that it says to cook and then flip and cook it more and it is done but really I find having to flip it multiple times even on a lower heat to prevent it from getting burned up too much and in doing so the times wont match up. All in all it is a good product and my family loves sausages!
Like the taste and flavor of this bob evans pork sausage , really good taste and flavor
We love these sausages for breakfast sandwiches. We don’t really prefer them just as a side but they are great with breakfast
This is a great breakfast product. I bought these for a wedding brunch for my friends. They’re a great addition to breakfast and brunch. Downside, is I prefer organic meat.
Use these the same way with eggs and potatoes or fix biscuits and put these on them or make your own what tudor makes the big tator with potatoes and scrambled eggs and sausage gravy with a biscuit on the side yum
Currently eating this sausage for breakfast right now with my eggs.  I love bob evans sausage.  The only down side, is that it is a big fatty but I think most sausage is.  However, the flavor is great and the size is perfect for my breakfast each morning.  I like that I can always find these at Aldi too.
These are a great breakfast staple! Quick and easy to cook. Great price. I make this almost every morning.
So delicious, sweet, and savory! I always tend to steer towards Bob Evans products because they never seem to disappoint and are always priced reasonably or at least on sale. Flavor is fantastic and I recommend this to others who are shopping for a good sausage!
Delicioso. Muy buena. Al grill es lo máximo me encanta su sabor y su grosor. Me fascina
This is my favorite breakfast sausage. They cook up wonderfully and have tons of flavor. I prefer patties but honestly the links are just as good!