BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Pork Sausage Links.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

Made with premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

24 links. see more...

Kala G.
Westland, MI
My family and Iove the Bob Evans pork sausage links! It is a staple when we go shopping! The links are great through and through!
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
I was trying to go vegetarian and my mom decides to wake everyone up with the smell of these amazing sausages. I quit too soon...
Amber W.
I love Bob Evans sausage in the morning you can have it with eggs, pancakes, and even it make amazing sausage gravy and biscuits.
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
Bob Evans pork sausage links are the only kind we buy for our house. We have them for breakfast with French toast or pancakes.
Adriana A.
Baltimore, MD
They taste exactly like the ones you get at bob Evans, they are good with syrup on them or on a biscuit. I prefer these.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
I love Bob Evans sausage. The meat is really fresh and tastes so good. Thee are the perfect breakfast sausage.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Bob Evans has the best breakfast links ever my family love it the links are worth every penny would buy again.
Lea R.
Erie, PA
Great taste, easy to store in the freezer, and even easier to cook! A little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Madison p.
Brooklyn
We eat these and the patty’s a lot in my house! I make breakfast a lot and these are a must have
Danielle M.
Love Bob Evans sausage. very easy to cook and goes great with any breakfast food
Liz B.