BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Pork Sausage Links.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

Made with premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

24 links. see more...

Monique B.
Monique B.
McKinney , TX
Foodie Expert
This is the only sausage my children will eat. I have tried the same brand but not the links and they will not eat the sausage patties. My girls are picky eaters and if I find something and they like it, I surely keep it on my list to always buy a lot so we don't run out!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I don't eat sausage much, but these are my favorites! I like links much more than patties! These taste just like if you order them from a Bob Evans restaurant. I like that they're not too spicy as I'm not one that can handle spicy foods. You can get them at Walmart.
Caseville, MI
I love the bob Evans sausages. They're very affordable and great for the price. I buy them at my local grocery store and at Walmart.
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Foodie Expert
Bob Evans has the best breakfast links ever my family love it the links are worth every penny would buy again.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
These sausage links are yummy I like to have them for breakfeast and sometimes when I don't have anything prepared for dinner I'll whip this up
Charleston, AR
Foodie Expert
My family loves these sausage links. They are really easy to cook, which I really like. The flavor is perfect for breakfast with eggs or pancakes.
Alyssa0813 L.
Alyssa0813 L.
Dover, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite breakfast sausage! Fulfilled with thst homemade flavor to enjoy right from your kitchen. Great quality st a reasonable price! Thanks Bob evans
Patty C.
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
Bob Evans pork sausage links are the only kind we buy for our house. We have them for breakfast with French toast or pancakes.
Khariane G.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Bob Evans sausage. The meat is really fresh and tastes so good. Thee are the perfect breakfast sausage.
ebonee j.
ebonee j.
These are really good and a great alternative instead of forming your own sausage
liz B.