Bob Evans Pork Sausage Links Original - 24 CT

by Bob Evans

Bob Evans® Original Pork Sausage Links.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

Made with premium cuts of pork.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

24 links.

Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Bob Evans Pork Sausage Links Original - 24 CT!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Yum. We are a big breakfast family so these are a staple in my house. These have amazing country breakfast sausage taste and are affordable. This is not precooked so you fry it all yourself which I really like
Sharon S.
This sausage is so yummy. It's fairly decent priced. We enjoy having scrambled eggs and toast with a few links each. Sometimes I fry up a few links and eat them with two slices of bread with mustard. Yummy. I would recommend to others. I will buy again.
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to breakfast sausage. It is so delicious and just needs to be fried up a bit and then you’re good to go. The flavors is delicious and the size is perfect that you only need two per serving.
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Simple packaging good price great flavor and a huge hit with the family I try to make it at lest once a week for them . Highly recommend.
Courtny H.
Dresden, OH
I make this sausage at least once a week for breakfast my family loves them. Such a good flavor too.
Dakota E.
Elkins, WV
These are one of my favorite sources of protein for breakfast this brand specificly I really like it’s not to sagey and they are really the best crispy on the outside!
Kelly F.
Love anything Bob Evans. The favorite in our house is links. We eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very good flavor and quality, but they are pricey compared to other brand. I recommend the brand and will re-purchase.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
When you're craving sausage, you can't go wrong with Bob Evans. It always has that same great taste as if you physically go to Bob Evans for breakfast.
Melyssa F.
Orient, OH
I prefer this brand of sausage over any other. It makes the best gravy and has a great flavor.
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
I really like the Bob Evans sausage links they taste really good with syrup over them or with pancakes or eggs. I definitely recommend buying this product and the price is affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...