BY BOB EVANS #4 in Sausage

• How are these compared to the Johnsonville brand?Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product contain a lot of fat? Is it a greasy product?2 Answers
  • Do you think these's taste better than other brands and why?1 Answers
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Yummy! My family loves this sausage from Bob Evans with the maple flavor infused into it! Not too sweet and still has that wonderful Bob Evans sausage taste and quality!
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
So delicious for breakfast with bacon. It has a hint of sweetness to the pork which is my favorite part. I've also made it for dinner, as a pasta and broccoli dish and the family loves it too!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
These are great...and the perfect side for pancakes! They are usually on sale at our local grocery and we will stock up and freeze. They are less greasy then the average sausage patty too!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Ashtabula, OH
I love Bob Evans sausage patties.. I'm not crazy about the links because of the casing.. I just had Bob Evans sausage patties as part of my breakfast this past weekend. A bit pricey, but very good, and well worth the money spent.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
If a person could marry a sausage patty, I would marry these. They are delicious.
tabby.r.ridenour
tabby.r.ridenour
Waynesboro
Love this product and use frequently in our home. Great taste and easy to use and not a lot of greasy mess patting out the patties
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Elizabethton, TN
This brand of sausage isn't too bad. This is the brand I cook when we run out of fresh sausage.
Ali D.
Ali D.
I think that there are better brands out there, but this one is pretty good as well.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Oswego, NY
I love these sausage patties. They taste great and are easy to make, everyone loves them.
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
leroy il
These are my favorite. They taste just like bob Evans and last a long time!
f f.
f f.
Dearborn, MI
How do u like it?
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
Does anyone know if this product comes in regular without the maple flavor
Joya s.
Joya s.
Joliet, IL
Has anyone else tried making these on the George forman.? It's a great way to get rid of some of the fat....I love it
Angela W.
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
What is a suggested way of cooking these? I always dry mine out.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
How long can these stay in freezer