BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans Maple Pork Sausage Patties see more...

Elizabeth L.
Port Huron
Purchased at: Kroger
1 package of bob evans pork saucage ,Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Big Buttermilk Biscuits - 8 CT and McCormick® Homestyle Country Gravy Mix for that cracker barrel biscuits and gravy make a great breakfast
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
This sausage by Bob Evans is a staple breakfast item in my house. I make a killer sausage gravy & biscuits! I like the Bob Evans brand sausage because it's not overly spicy yet it does have a bit of an herb-bite to it. So good!
Kari L.
Blacklick, OH
This is a great sausage. It has a good flavor and fat content. I use it when it typically is on sale to make biscuits and gravy. It is a delicious flavor that makes seasoning the gravy minimal. I do recommend getting it on sale though as there are other good brands out there that can also be cheaper depending on sales.
Emily R.
Catlettsburg
My boyfriend has a beef allergy, so often times we find ourselves substituting beef with bob Evans sausage! It’s delicious and affordable. We use a lot of this product.
Shandi B.
Springfield, GA
The best sausage. It's a northern restaurant and luckily they have it in the south only at grocery stores! You need to try it! The sausage is juicy with wonderful flavor.
Rachel M.
This sausage smells great while it's cooking. It makes a great sausage gravy. My child is constantly asking for biscuits and gravy. The sausage is a bit spicy, but in a good way.
Kala G.
Westland, MI
Bob Evans original pork sausage is probably one of the biggest Staples I have in my household when it comes to my groceries. It has many usesb other than simply breakfast. It's great for homemade biscuits and gravy, the flavor just pours out of it into the gravy we love it!
taylor w.
Dayton, OH
Favorite sausage in the Market today. Other sausages are just too greasy to make sausage gravy. Bob Evans original sausage has the best flavor and is not too greasy
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
I love making sausage patties, my favorite way is well done. i like sausage when it is burnt. I also love throwing these on top of a bagel or english muffin for a breakfast sandwich. I am very picky about my brand of meat, and I always trust Bob Evans with my sausage. great flavor. however I do believe the meat shrinks with cooking them, just like every other sausage. packed with flavor.
Kristen R.
This is my go-to sausage product for my Thanksgiving stuffing recipe! It is an old family recipe, and my mom and grandmother both use the same brand! The taste is great, and its easy to work with/knead into the stuffing. It is essential part of my Thanksgiving routine.
f f.
Dearborn, MI
How do u like it?
Joya s.
Joliet, IL
Has anyone else tried making these on the George forman.? It's a great way to get rid of some of the fat....I love it
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
Does anyone know if this product comes in regular without the maple flavor
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
How long can these stay in freezer
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
What is a suggested way of cooking these? I always dry mine out.