Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jordin I.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jamie B.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Tesha O.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

• I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy...1 Answers
  • I just bought bob Evans mashed, they are absolutely the b...1 Answers
  • How long can these last in the fridge?1 Answers
Michelle S.
Lexington , SC
They are my favorite mashed potatoes that are not homemade. They are really easy to cook and serve.
Chelsea P.
Lawrenceville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love everything bob Evans, my go to is mashed potatoes. I rather have this then boxed or flakes
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Very easy to prepare specially during occasions. Very affordable too and very tasty and yummy!
Colleen L.
Nashville
Love Bob Evans and their mashed potatoes! They taste homemade - perfect when I’m feeling lazy!
Maritza S.
Hillside, IL
Great mashed potatoes taste great go great with anything have a good taste and are easy to make
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
These are so good and fast. Sometimes I really don't feel like making mashed potatoes myself.
Pat C.
I'm not a big fan of boxes of mashed potatoes but this one it is really good! I love it!
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
My children love this quick and easy a must for quick meals my family love it and so do I
Jordin I.
These are the best ever. Takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and taste like your grandmother has been up in the kitchen all day. They are sold almost everywhere and really save me time when I want to enjoy really good mashed potatoes.
Jamie B.
These are great when you need a quick side dish. And they are really good tasting! I especially appreciate that they warm up well the next day too. Definitely don’t try to freeze the container, it completely ruins the potatoes.
Holly R.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
are these any good? Interested in trying them
Katrina C.
Rochester
I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy wen your in a hurry. Im wondering  if you can freeze then and if so for how long?