Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jordin I.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jamie B.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Tesha O.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

• I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy...1 Answers
  • I just bought bob Evans mashed, they are absolutely the b...1 Answers
  • How long can these last in the fridge?1 Answers
Lillie W.
This Crock pot mashed potatoes are the bomb it tastes just like home made mash potatoes and it is fast and easy to serve
Kerby R.
Hampden, ME
Great side dish. Quick and easy! Love that I don't have to dirty any dishes to make these and they taste so good!
Ashlee B.
Springfield
Really good mashed potatoes that are convenient and priced right. Skip the mashing and use these! Feeds about 3-4
Lisa N.
Amsterdam, NY
So delicious! I thought they were a little on the salty side though. Their other products are just as good to.
Ryan A.
Bayville, NJ
Quick and easy with a homemade taste! I use them for sides with dinner or potato pancakes in the morning!
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
this brand makes the best pre-made mashed potatoes! doesnt have to be thanksgiving for me to eat this!
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
I'm not a fan of non "homemade" mashed potatoes but I had these and turned me around. They taste great
Brenda G.
El paso, TX
These mashed potatoes are really good and worth the price also they taste really good with turkey :)
Melissa M.
Buttery, true mashed potatoes. So creamy. Bought at Walmart. It's a regular purchase for our family.
Liz P.
Jacksonville
Pretty good for microwave potatoes but I added garlic powder, way better than stovetop instant though
Holly R.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
are these any good? Interested in trying them
Katrina C.
Rochester
I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy wen your in a hurry. Im wondering  if you can freeze then and if so for how long?