Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jordin I.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jamie B.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Tesha O.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

• I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy...1 Answers
  • I just bought bob Evans mashed, they are absolutely the b...1 Answers
  • How long can these last in the fridge?1 Answers
Cara S.
This is the best already prepared mashed potatoes I've ever had! They're creamy and taste great. They're pretty affordable at around $3.50 and I definitely think they're worth the price!
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
These are the best!! There is no point in going through the hard work of making homemade mashed potatoes when these taste almost as good!!! They are affordable and offer coupons often...love!
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
Of course we need this in thanksgiving is the first thing that it comes to mind smashed potatoes. They have a really good flavor, and they are really easy to make like in less than 10 minutes.I would recommend this product.
Michelle E.
Louisville , KY
So good! A great instant mashed potato that tastes like home made! Cannot resist these. They are inexpensive and easy to prepare. I always get these when dinner night needs to be a quick on. Everyone loves them!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
My family and I love these potatoes. The texture and taste are as good or better than I can make and sooo much easier than doing it myself. I have served them to friends who thought they were home made.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
I love these mashed potatoes! They are the perfect side dish to any meal. The flavor is fantastic! We eat this numerous times in a month. It exceeded expectations and we will of course be buying it again!
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m usually not a mashed potatoes kind of person. However, after trying this one out I’m actually satisfied. It’s so creamy and has this great taste. Although it’s creamy you can actually make it based on your own taste. The aroma it gives makes your mouth water.
Jackie F.
By far some of the best packaged mashed potatoes you will ever have in your life. We served them at thanksgiving dinner and everyone thought it was our homemade secret recipe - no joke, they are delicious.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
These are a lifesaver! I'm a total snob about making homemade mashed potatoes, but these are a great alternative when I'm not wanting to do all of the extra work. They are super delicious and come in a variety of flavors! Highly recommend!
Becky M.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my favorite potatoes to purchase in a pickle :-) if I do not have time this brand is my go to. My family loves them, excellent flavor, reasonably priced. I will definitely recommend to people.
Holly R.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
are these any good? Interested in trying them
Katrina C.
Rochester
I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy wen your in a hurry. Im wondering  if you can freeze then and if so for how long?