Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jordin I.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jamie B.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Tesha O.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

• I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy...1 Answers
  • I just bought bob Evans mashed, they are absolutely the b...1 Answers
  • How long can these last in the fridge?1 Answers
camerah c.
BECKLEY, WV
Yes yes yes lord. These taste as if you just made them by hand, heart and soul. These will make you want to slap your mom. These will have you thinking you really cooked them. They take 5 minutes of time for a taste filled with gratitude.
Marie B.
The only mash potatoes we now buy! I've tried instant, I've made homemade mashed potatoes but nothing tastes as delicious as Bob Evans microwaveable. Really easy to make and taste like they do in the restaurant. I'd recommend them to every one and I always do :)
Elizabeth C.
I can't believe I"m saying this - but these are amazing. I never would have purchased these, but my sister put them in a bowl and brought them to Thanksgiving. We all commented on how great they were when she told us Bob Evans mashed potatoes. It's perfect for when you're looking for quick side dish that also adds comfort to a meal. Nice and creamy, not fake taste.
Surprising! I'm one who is almost all about home cooked or homemade.. What's the point in having mashed potatoes if they're not made at home.. Box potatoes are disgusting and I despise them. However, bob Evans brand potatoes are real potatoes, they taste great, and Ofcourse I still make homemade mashed potatoes but when in a time crunch these are perfect. Just follow directions and add in some butter. Delicious!
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
I absolutely love these! They are the perfect consistency and so buttery and yummy! Sometimes, I just don't have time to peel and chop potatoes. 4-5 minutes and you have perfect mashed potatoes. I use them in many recipes also! Tonight was open faced roast beef sandwiches on toasted Cuban bread. Yummy!
Jordy N.
Ankeny, IA
These mashed potatoes are so amazing. They taste completely fresh and homemade. They are perfect for the holidays because everyone wants a meal that tastes homemade. I am definitely going to buy these again.
Jocelyn C.
I love these mash potatoes! It just taste so buttery and whipped goodness! It's super easy to prepare! Just pop it in the microwave and start cooking the main course and voila it will be ready to plate!
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
If you can't or don't have time to make your own potatoes, these are darn good! They do have preservatives and high salt content, so I don't eat them often. But these sure are good! Love that they have chunks of the potato in them. Good for nights when you don't have any time.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
This is the closest thing to homemade mashed potatoes that you can get. They are right amount of flavor and don't have that feel like Instant potatoes. We always get these when we don't feel like taking the time to fix the others
Tremisha F.
Lexington, SC
I have use these at last minute Spirit notice when extra company has come and I've ran out of mashed potatoes they taste just like you made on homemade smooth not lumpy and not artificial tasting very good and appetizing
Holly R.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
are these any good? Interested in trying them
Katrina C.
Rochester
I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy wen your in a hurry. Im wondering  if you can freeze then and if so for how long?