Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jordin I.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jamie B.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Tesha O.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

• I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy...1 Answers
  • I just bought bob Evans mashed, they are absolutely the b...1 Answers
  • How long can these last in the fridge?1 Answers
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that it can be a little pricey if not on sale. This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the potatoes are in this. It’s not too salty either which is good. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
These are delicious and so easy to make. As a full time teacher, part time coach, and full time momma making sure that I have easy meals is key. We had these potatoes tonight with some sausage, sauerkraut, and corn on the cob. They complemented our meal perfectly!
Brooke H.
Morehead
These have such a great flavor, I always pair this with Tyson grilled chicken breast fillets. I eat these about once every two weeks. I usually add some pepper, but I’m a repeat buyer. I always heat them up in a pot on the stovetop, it only takes a few minutes. Worth it for any mashed potato lover
Erin L.
Hermitage, PA
I don't know how, as they are prepackaged, refrigerated mashed potatoes, but these are delicious. They are really quick to make and totally tasty. They are good if your main course is time consuming and you need a quick side to go with it. Totally worth it!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love instant mashed potatoes and Bob Evans is great brand to try. They taste great and already have black pepper in them. They are very easy to make and are a great add to dinner. All
you have to do is heat them up and you're done! I highly recommend them!
Brianna B.
Pennsburg
These are good if you don’t have time to make mashed potatoes or even if your feeling lazy. They take 5-8 minutes and there done. But they are so good and taste much better than regular mashed potatoes!
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I'm so happy they have these! They are so easy to make and don't take long at all! But the taste​, they literally taste so good I can eat at least half the container to myself!
Amber R.
Knox
Been buying these mashed potatoes for years. We love them in our family! The only problem that I have is not being able to find the family sized at our local grocery stores! We recommend to EVERYONE
Allie B.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
These are literally the best mashed potatoes in the world! I buy them every time I go to the grocery store because I pair them with everything! They also come in individual portions if you don’t want to make a whole container of them!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
When I don't have the time or feel like making them from scratch, Bob Evans is my go-to for a quick side. The instructions are easy to follow and they come out perfect. Make sure you stir the potatoes really well as instructed on the package. This is more than enough for my boyfriend and I to share with our meals. Love it! I have had other brands that taste too starchy or get gummy (texture wise). I definitely recommend this brand!
Holly R.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
are these any good? Interested in trying them
Katrina C.
Rochester
I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy wen your in a hurry. Im wondering  if you can freeze then and if so for how long?