Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original

by Bob Evans

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5.

How long do unused mashed potatoes stay good to eat . I’m one person they are too much in the pack
I love thes mashes mashed potatoes! They make dinner easy wen your in a hurry. Im wondering  if you can freeze then and if so for how long?
I just bought bob Evans mashed, they are absolutely the best pre made potatoes i’ve Ever bought!  I live alone, can I freeze the rest?
Start your review of Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original!
Caroline V.
Ann Arbor, MI
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Caroline V.
Purchased at: Kroger
My boyfriend loves me and loves to cook for me. Lucky me! These are his go-to mashed potatoes to cook and I can see why! These mashed potatoes are so good and go good with anything!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,674 reviews
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
These potatoes are easy to make and taste great. I had a coupon so I snagged them up this week. I'm glad I did they went with dinner.
Sara K.
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Sara K.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
These mashed potatoes are SO good!!! I prefer these to homemade potatoes. The directions are simple and they always come out delicious. They are creamy and just the right amount of butter. Perfect size for a family of 3-4.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,085 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These mashed potatoes are fast, convenient and taste great. I pick them up when they're on sale. No improvement needed.
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Monika F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a repeat and frequent customer. I’ve purchased the Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes from Walmart, Hyvee and Food Lion. I buy these to have on hand for times when I need a quick side for my main dish. The taste is amazing and the texture is buttery smooth. The whole family enjoys them. There was a time when pregnant were strong and I went and only purchased these mashed potatoes. So good!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,479 reviews
These are OK if we use them right then and there they’re not a bad taste but you cannot freeze them or save them for another time
Kodi R.
Harrison
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Kodi R.
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Kodi R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bob Evans potatoes are my go to. They are fast and easy and go with almost every meal. They are gluten free and taste like real potatoes. I eat the little snack size ones for snacks or eat them with dinner! Everyone should try these. You can add in some cheese and sour cream and they are delicious!
member-66b1c
I have used the mashed potatoes for a very long time and have been very happy with them until the last package. It was full of lumps. Very disappointed. I am hesitant spend my money on another package.  Do you have an explanation for this??
Cheryl Z.
Plains Twp, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bob Evans mashed potatoes are my favorite. They are closest I have found to having a homemade taste without going thru the process of peeling, cutting, boiling and mashing up potatoes myself. I've had no complaints from my family. They are super easy to make, toss them in the microwave and go!
Tesha O.
Hurricane
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original is a fast and easy way to throw supper down! And has a huge flavor variety for all tastes of life! If you haven't tried you should take my word and try NOW
Ask a question to the Influenster community...