Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jamie B.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Tesha O.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

• How long can these last in the fridge?1 Answers
  • Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned pota...2 Answers
  • What's everyone way of eating potatoes?1 Answers
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
These are delicious and quick to make .we are on the go 24/7 and I crave potatoes and these are awesome. Pop in microwave and they taste like homemade. Good flavor and we add salt . Pepper and more butter 👌🏼
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I picked this up at Stop and Shop to go along with a rotisserie chicken and they were perfect. They took a few minutes in the microwave and they were delicious! So much better than the flakes you have to make on the stovetop. I would definitely continue to buy these.
Lynn B.
A quick way to have mashed potatoes. Just heat and serve. I love these with meatloaf and chicken. I add some butter and its ready. Most stores sell this in the refrigerated area. These taste homemade and not like instant potatoes.
Luz Y.
These mashed potatoes are so good! I always go to Walmart do buy it. It’s affordable so I buy it often. I add butter to it to make the flavor stand out more. If you haven’t tried them already I suggest you do
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
So my family loves mashed potatoes. And I don't have the patience or skills to make them from scratch. So I always buy these instead! They are so tasty, no one even can tell the difference. I used them one night when my aunt came to visit, and she had no idea they were microwave! She raved about them haha! Totally worth buying if you don't want to make mashed potatoes from scratch!!
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m usually not a mashed potatoes kind of person. However, after trying this one out I’m actually satisfied. It’s so creamy and has this great taste. Although it’s creamy you can actually make it based on your own taste. The aroma it gives makes your mouth water.
Tesha O.
Hurricane
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original is a fast and easy way to throw supper down! And has a huge flavor variety for all tastes of life! If you haven't tried you should take my word and try NOW
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
These are the best!! There is no point in going through the hard work of making homemade mashed potatoes when these taste almost as good!!! They are affordable and offer coupons often...love!
rachel c.
The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that it can be a little pricey if not on sale. This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the potatoes are in this. It’s not too salty either which is good. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Michaela H.
These bob Evans mashed potatoes are amazing especially when you have to put a quick meal
Together! If you just add a little bit of butter and pepper you’re good to go!
Holly R.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
How long can these last in the fridge?
Loriann M.
What's everyone way of eating potatoes?