BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
When I don't have the time or feel like making them from scratch, Bob Evans is my go-to for a quick side. The instructions are easy to follow and they come out perfect. Make sure you stir the potatoes really well as instructed on the package. This is more than enough for my boyfriend and I to share with our meals. Love it! I have had other brands that taste too starchy or get gummy (texture wise). I definitely recommend this brand!
Esha P.
Esha P.
This has to be my #1 thanksgiving essential. What is thanksgiving without mashed potatoes...and turkey. But this taste SO SO SO good and is so quick. You can microwave, bake or heat up on the stove. I like to add pepper and a little salt to mine. Taste just like the home made one. The texture is amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I buy these every time I go to the store. I'm not a cook and I dislike doing dishes so these serve as a personal meal (not proud of this). It is great for young adults who want that homemade taste. I have noticed some runny batches recently, but beside that these are so good.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Foodie Expert
I am weirded out with certain processed foods & how they will end up tasting but my old roommate got me to try them & they are sooo good. They taste like any other buttery mashed potatoes. You could put them in a bowl & say you made them homemade & I wouldn't have noticed. You can get them at any grocery store!!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Foodie Expert
My mom uses these when she doesn't feel like cooking much! She will buy some frozen Salisbury steaks and heat them up and then fix these mashed potatoes! It makes for a quick and easy meal with little to clean up! I recommend these to anyone who loves mashed potatoes.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Oh my goodness! These potatoes are legitimately like homemade! I pride myself on my mashed potatoes and these Bob Evans Mashed potatoes....wow. They are awesome. We get them at least twice a month and they are quick and easy if you are a busy working family like ours!
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
This is the closest thing to homemade mashed potatoes that you can get. They are right amount of flavor and don't have that feel like Instant potatoes. We always get these when we don't feel like taking the time to fix the others
Litzi P.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
Of course we need this in thanksgiving is the first thing that it comes to mind smashed potatoes. They have a really good flavor, and they are really easy to make like in less than 10 minutes.I would recommend this product.
Tremisha F.
Tremisha F.
Lexington, SC
I have use these at last minute Spirit notice when extra company has come and I've ran out of mashed potatoes they taste just like you made on homemade smooth not lumpy and not artificial tasting very good and appetizing
Becky M.
Becky M.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my favorite potatoes to purchase in a pickle :-) if I do not have time this brand is my go to. My family loves them, excellent flavor, reasonably priced. I will definitely recommend to people.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Foodie Expert
What's everyone way of eating potatoes?
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
Are these moist? Are they as good at the fresh ones?