Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Jamie B.Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Tesha O.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

• How long can these last in the fridge?1 Answers
  • Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashio...2 Answers
  • What's everyone way of eating potatoes?1 Answers
Toni U.
Coralville, IA
I. LOVE. THESE. POTATOES. My favorite food is potatoes so I’ve had my fair share of different types of potatoes and Bob Evan’s are by far my favorite mashed potatoes out there. Great taste, great texture, great price, just overall great product!
Lynn B.
A quick way to have mashed potatoes. Just heat and serve. I love these with meatloaf and chicken. I add some butter and its ready. Most stores sell this in the refrigerated area. These taste homemade and not like instant potatoes.
Luz Y.
These mashed potatoes are so good! I always go to Walmart do buy it. It’s affordable so I buy it often. I add butter to it to make the flavor stand out more. If you haven’t tried them already I suggest you do
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m usually not a mashed potatoes kind of person. However, after trying this one out I’m actually satisfied. It’s so creamy and has this great taste. Although it’s creamy you can actually make it based on your own taste. The aroma it gives makes your mouth water.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
These are delicious and quick to make .we are on the go 24/7 and I crave potatoes and these are awesome. Pop in microwave and they taste like homemade. Good flavor and we add salt . Pepper and more butter 👌🏼
Tesha O.
Hurricane
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original is a fast and easy way to throw supper down! And has a huge flavor variety for all tastes of life! If you haven't tried you should take my word and try NOW
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I picked this up at Stop and Shop to go along with a rotisserie chicken and they were perfect. They took a few minutes in the microwave and they were delicious! So much better than the flakes you have to make on the stovetop. I would definitely continue to buy these.
Felicia J.
When its been a long day and im not in the mood to make home made mashed potatoes. This is always great to have in the freezer. Its pretty simple to make an taste great.
member-66b1c
I have used the mashed potatoes for a very long time and have been very happy with them until the last package. It was full of lumps. Very disappointed. I am hesitant spend my money on another package.  Do you have an explanation for this??
Michaela H.
These bob Evans mashed potatoes are amazing especially when you have to put a quick meal
Together! If you just add a little bit of butter and pepper you’re good to go!
Holly R.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Marie V.
Monroe
I just bought bob Evans mashed, they are absolutely the best pre made potatoes i’ve Ever bought!  I live alone, can I freeze the rest?
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
How long can these last in the fridge?