Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original uploaded by Tesha O.

BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes.

Farm-Fresh Goodness™.

America's #1 refrigerated mashed potatoes*.

Made with real milk & butter.

Serves 4-5. see more...

• How long can these last in the fridge?1 Answers
  • Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned pota...2 Answers
  • What's everyone way of eating potatoes?1 Answers
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
So my family loves mashed potatoes. And I don't have the patience or skills to make them from scratch. So I always buy these instead! They are so tasty, no one even can tell the difference. I used them one night when my aunt came to visit, and she had no idea they were microwave! She raved about them haha! Totally worth buying if you don't want to make mashed potatoes from scratch!!
Tesha O.
Hurricane
Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Original is a fast and easy way to throw supper down! And has a huge flavor variety for all tastes of life! If you haven't tried you should take my word and try NOW
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
These are the best!! There is no point in going through the hard work of making homemade mashed potatoes when these taste almost as good!!! They are affordable and offer coupons often...love!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Foodie Expert
I love instant mashed potatoes and Bob Evans is great brand to try. They taste great and already have black pepper in them. They are very easy to make and are a great add to dinner. All
you have to do is heat them up and you're done! I highly recommend them!
Brianna B.
Pennsburg
These are good if you don’t have time to make mashed potatoes or even if your feeling lazy. They take 5-8 minutes and there done. But they are so good and taste much better than regular mashed potatoes!
Michaela H.
Foodie Expert
These bob Evans mashed potatoes are amazing especially when you have to put a quick meal
Together! If you just add a little bit of butter and pepper you’re good to go!
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these! They are the perfect consistency and so buttery and yummy! Sometimes, I just don't have time to peel and chop potatoes. 4-5 minutes and you have perfect mashed potatoes. I use them in many recipes also! Tonight was open faced roast beef sandwiches on toasted Cuban bread. Yummy!
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't know how, as they are prepackaged, refrigerated mashed potatoes, but these are delicious. They are really quick to make and totally tasty. They are good if your main course is time consuming and you need a quick side to go with it. Totally worth it!
Jackie F.
Foodie Expert
By far some of the best packaged mashed potatoes you will ever have in your life. We served them at thanksgiving dinner and everyone thought it was our homemade secret recipe - no joke, they are delicious.
Amber R.
Knox
Been buying these mashed potatoes for years. We love them in our family! The only problem that I have is not being able to find the family sized at our local grocery stores! We recommend to EVERYONE
Holly H.
Clermont, FL
I've been searching for a way to simplify thanksgiving this year and would love to be able to cut out the long process of peeling, cooking, mashing, and creaming potatoes. Are these "instant" potatoes any good? Can you tell they are from a box? Thank you!
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this mashed potato taste authentic? Like, old fashioned potato without extra ingredients added to it.
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these dry? Do they taste homemade? Thinking of using these for thanksgiving! Thanks.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
are these any good? Interested in trying them
Loriann M.
Foodie Expert
What's everyone way of eating potatoes?