BY BOB EVANS

Bob Evans® Italian Sausage.
Everyday classics.
Farm-fresh goodness™.
Made with premium cuts of pork.
US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• What is your favorite way to use this sausage roll1 Answers
kristany w.
I can never stop at the store without grabbing this. It’s perfect for any Italian dish (spaghetti, stuffed shells) and also I love it for my stuffed mushrooms and jalapeños.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is the sausage we always buy for our italian foods. It goes in our spaghetti sauce, stuffed shells, stuffed peppers. It's always good quality and very tasty.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
I love bob evens Italian sausages you can use this roll on with Everything meal you can think of from pizza,to spaghetti of just a regular sandwich
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Good sausage. I used to love headin to bob evens when I lived north how I can just purchase this and feel like bob evens is at home lol
Pamela J.
North Augusta, SC
I am not a huge fam of Italian sausage. that being said this was actually pretty good and also not overwhelming with the seedy spices
Kelly H.
Johnstown
I love cooking this up on the stove and adding onion and pasta sauce.... makes perfect spaghetti sauce! Try it
D C.
Toledo, OH
Can’t make spaghetti without this. It’s so flavorful and delicious. Completely satisfied with this product.
Gerrynn S.
Use this in our spaghetti every time we cook! Adds the extra seasoning and flavor to the dish
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
What is your favorite way to use this sausage roll