Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesBob Evans
Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties - 8 CT

Bob Evans Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties - 8 CT

by Bob Evans

Bob Evans?? Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties.
Farm-fresh goodness???.
All natural*.
*Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Ready in seconds.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
8 patties.
Net Wt 8oz (227g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bob Evans Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Annette J.
Chester Twp, PA
I love this brand they are easy to make they are already cooked u just heat them up they are thin but are delicious 😋 have a good flavor they are affordable an just a really good brand I recommend these
flossie S.
Wilmington, OH
i use these sometimes when i make breakfast, its one of my breakfast favorites with eggs and biscuits, really good
Tina S.
Fairview, PA
Great tasting product. Reasonably priced product that I will definitely be buying again. Almost like the original pork sausage they have. Need I say any more. Give it a try and see for yourself.
Heather W.
Cleveland, OH
Love this turkey sausage. It's almost always in my fridge because it pairs great with my eggs in the morning. My husband thinks it's dry but that's because it's turkey. It's not supposed to be greasy like regular sausage.
Angela P.
Ludowici, GA
I got these for my husbands breakfast sandwiches he didn’t hate them but wasn’t his favorite but I think they are good
Beth P.
Milford, OH
So yummy and easy to cook. Not really spicy at all. Good flavor and low in calories. I enjoy these with eggs for a quick easy meal.

Looking for your answer?