BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Boating Magazine is the publication about powerboats and power-oriented yachting that isn't afraid of having a sense of humor, too. But the fun and breezy articles you'll find in Boating Magazine are also full of information about the best watercraft for salt- and freshwater boating. You'll get test results on boat performance and lots of news about new products and accessories in each issue. see more...

• What kind of articles is in a magazine like this?3 Answers
  • "This is very helpful tips for the first timers there are." in 1 review
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
We are a family of boaters. We own two ourselves. This magazine has new gadgets and other fun boating things. While we can't afford the ones they show it's still fun to look at and dream.
Oscar C.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Do you love to travel in the ocean and feel the ocean sound while sleeping and the water smell them this is for you to search the hottest boat to buy and travel to around the world.
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
I get this subscription every year for my husband's birthday he loves all things boats and loves this magazine
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Bethel , Oh
Love this magazine. Love all the information on the boats new and old.. Great safety tips etc
Ginger P.
Ginger P.
Homedale, ID
I do enjoy this magazine that my husband receives. I love to look at the amazing options for boat and boating. Its well written and the pictures are great.
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
My husband loves the Boating magazine. It gives him great tips and ideas for boating. it has lots of stuff in it.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Daytona Beach, FL
My dad and I love to go boating together since it was something we did with my late uncle. Not only do we go boating, but we enjoy learning new things about boats and how they work every day. That's why I love this.
Michael S.
Michael S.
Not a month goes by where I do not read this magazine... always excellent! Always readily available wherever I search for it... airports, barnes and noble, etc... phenomenal read, highly recommended
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Great info and tips and this mag is always to good to have around if you own a boat
Erika v.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
This is very helpful tips for the first timers there are. Lots of things to learnd in boating so you better read them ir bring them
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
What kind of articles is in a magazine like this?