BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Boating Magazine is the publication about powerboats and power-oriented yachting that isn't afraid of having a sense of humor, too. But the fun and breezy articles you'll find in Boating Magazine are also full of information about the best watercraft for salt- and freshwater boating. You'll get test results on boat performance and lots of news about new products and accessories in each issue. see more...

• What kind of articles is in a magazine like this?3 Answers
  • "This is very helpful tips for the first timers there are." in 1 review
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My husband is considering buying a boat, so I bought this magazine a couple weeks ago thinking maybe it'll make his decision process easier. Well the answer is it has. He read a lot about how boats need to be maintained, and you know different water issues that can occur.
Tamara C.
Layton, UT
We are a family of boaters. We own two ourselves. This magazine has new gadgets and other fun boating things. While we can't afford the ones they show it's still fun to look at and dream.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Do you love to travel in the ocean and feel the ocean sound while sleeping and the water smell them this is for you to search the hottest boat to buy and travel to around the world.
Rachael G.
Daytona Beach, FL
My dad and I love to go boating together since it was something we did with my late uncle. Not only do we go boating, but we enjoy learning new things about boats and how they work every day. That's why I love this.
Michael S.
Not a month goes by where I do not read this magazine... always excellent! Always readily available wherever I search for it... airports, barnes and noble, etc... phenomenal read, highly recommended
Ginger P.
Homedale, ID
I do enjoy this magazine that my husband receives. I love to look at the amazing options for boat and boating. Its well written and the pictures are great.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Awesome book has amazing boats and tricks on it for men or women a lot of cool both will be coming out soon some is almost here get yours while you can
Heidy F.
My husband loves reading this! He rarely puts it down. Every month he has to make sure that he's bought it and he's a happy camper.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
This is very helpful tips for the first timers there are. Lots of things to learnd in boating so you better read them ir bring them
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
Reviews for new equipment and personal stories. those excited for the hottest thing out in the seas this is the book for you
Kristi M.
What kind of articles is in a magazine like this?