BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Boating Magazine is the publication about powerboats and power-oriented yachting that isn't afraid of having a sense of humor, too. But the fun and breezy articles you'll find in Boating Magazine are also full of information about the best watercraft for salt- and freshwater boating. You'll get test results on boat performance and lots of news about new products and accessories in each issue. see more...

• What kind of articles is in a magazine like this?3 Answers
  • "This is very helpful tips for the first timers there are." in 1 review
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
Reviews for new equipment and personal stories. those excited for the hottest thing out in the seas this is the book for you
Heidy F.
My husband loves reading this! He rarely puts it down. Every month he has to make sure that he's bought it and he's a happy camper.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
This is very helpful tips for the first timers there are. Lots of things to learnd in boating so you better read them ir bring them
Jennifer M.
Great info and tips and this mag is always to good to have around if you own a boat
Michael S.
Not a month goes by where I do not read this magazine... always excellent! Always readily available wherever I search for it... airports, barnes and noble, etc... phenomenal read, highly recommended
Shanna M.
My boyfriend has had this magazine before and loved it. It had great information and great articles and stories to read.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Boats aren't my thing but if you enjoy boating, this is the magazine for you! Lots of helpful articles.
Rachael G.
Daytona Beach, FL
My dad and I love to go boating together since it was something we did with my late uncle. Not only do we go boating, but we enjoy learning new things about boats and how they work every day. That's why I love this.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
My husband loves the Boating magazine. It gives him great tips and ideas for boating. it has lots of stuff in it.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My husband is considering buying a boat, so I bought this magazine a couple weeks ago thinking maybe it'll make his decision process easier. Well the answer is it has. He read a lot about how boats need to be maintained, and you know different water issues that can occur.
Kristi M.
What kind of articles is in a magazine like this?