GroceryDairyBoar's Head
Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese

Boar's Head Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese.

All natural.

Crafted by a master cheesemaker for classic buttery flavor, great melt and super stretch.

Quality craftsmanship taste.

Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
Most delicious and creamy cheese to use in mac and cheese or lasagna. I never skimp on these cheese when I'm having time to bake.
Tina S.
Putnam Valley, NY
I love mozzarella cheese! And this is a great brand. It is a bit more expensive than others but it is definitely a better value. It tastes amazing really no way to describe it. I would buy again and recommend to others
Renny L.
I'm telling you have to try this cheese it's really good and it gives everything a kick of flavor
Jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,360 reviews
This is by far the very best mozzarella cheese i alway buy this brand its the best
Heather T.
Inver Grove, MN
This mozzarella cheese is the real deal. It's so much better than Belgioso mozzarella, which always tastes squishy and rubbery to me. This is a nice, smooth pleasing tasting cheese and it goes very well with tomatoes, basil and a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I seek out this mozzarella; don't settle for less!
Jennifer G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
This cheese tastes really good and has great ingredients. Very natural and healthy. I’ve always loved boars head cold cuts. Best in cold cuts. I’ve repurchased from boars head for years now. Wouldn’t change anything about this brand.
Pam R.
Taylorsville, KY
A very good cheese.  Mozzarella is a cheese you can use with many, many food combinations.   Boar's head is great.
Shelly K.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Great mozzarella cheese, I am pretty picky when it comes to cheeses and I am a fan of this one
jan T.
florissant
Ahhh, freshly sliced Mozzarella cheese. Melts beautifully over baked manicotti, used with cheddar on a grilled cheese sandwich or just eating it by itself. Is creamy, smooth and gently fragrant. Boars Head is the only cheese brand that I buy.
Brittney M.
Daleville, AL
Purchased at: Publix
Boar's Head has the absolute bet cheese. Any variety that you get is going to be delicious

Looking for your answer?