BY BOAR'S HEAD #97 in Cheese

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Vermont Cheddar Cheese.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Creamy yellow cheddar naturally aged 3 months.
Real®. see more...

Dvani M.
Definitely my favorite Boars Head cheese product, this sharp cheddar has such a great flavor, it isn't over powering like the black or red wax cheddar of the same brand but it's the perfect balance between sharp and mild. It's perfect for a grilled cheese dipped in tomato soup, the perfect combo for any chilly winter day.
Tiffnie M.
Bridgeport
After going on the keto diet we found out we couldn’t have shredded cheese, so we went to the grocery store to get a block of it and stumbled upon board head. I’ve always loved boars head as the flavors are unbeatable on most all their products. My only particular issue is it seems to mold relatively quickly.
Elizabeth H.
Wayne , NJ
I am passionate about my cheese. Boars Head Vermont Cheddar was my first love, my mom slipped me a slice and I was hooked. I am yet to find a better sliced deli cheddar. I could eat a pound of this cheese in a sitting and I would be as happy as can be, delicious, delicious, delicious.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I'm a person who likes cheese, I would bathe in it if at all possible, in fact I would live in the house of cheese since I love it just that much. Boar's Head cheese is exceptionally delicious and if they ever stop making it I will probably go into a deep depression. Go get some cheese
Shelby W.
Atlanta
This is the best cheddar cheese. It’s super sharp, but it is really expensive. I usually buy this from Publix whenever I see it go on sale. Even though it is expensive it is definitely better than other deli cheddars.
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
I love Boars Head in general but their cheddar is SO good. It’s pretty sharp but not super overpowering! I use this in so charcuterie boards and its always a crowd pleaser. Boar’s Head is definitely worth the price!
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
Boars head is delicious. I will drive to a deli that only has boars head products because I know I'm getting quality meats and cheeses. I love the cheddar cheese it's so flavorful!
Katherine S.
Seattle
If you don't love high quality cheese what are you even doing with your life? Cheese is one of my favorite foods and I love this brand because it's always like quality and it's not extremely expensive
Evelynn J.
Midvale, UT
I work at a smiths where they have a whole department for cheese and boars head is the brand we carry it’s a little expensive but it’s so delicious and there’s such a wide range
Cortney B.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Delicious, creamy, healthy, happy are all words I describe board head Vermont cheddar. Even if you aren’t a fan of overly flavored cheese it’s definitely worth trying! Very flavorful but not over powering. It also pears very well with their Swiss cheese for a perfect grilled cheese.