Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Vermont Cheddar Cheese.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Creamy yellow cheddar naturally aged 3 months.
Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese!
irene M.
Bronx, NY
Again this is a hubby thing great taste great price for the quality not sure if it's very healthy but it's not bad only if you eat à lot I would improve the price cheese is expensive but it's a great but def would but again we always but every week can't live without
Kim P.
San Antonio
This cheese has great flavor and is great on sandwiches or just a snack. I like this cheese better than the pre packaged slice cheese. It is priced well and definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend this cheese.
Stacy G.
This is my favorite cheese. It is a very sharp cheddar. It taste great on sandwiches or melted on an English muffin. I usually get it thinly sliced or almost shaved. It looses it taste when you have it thickly sliced.
Ennei S.
Astoria, NY
Very sharp, thick tasting cheddar. Great rotation from the standard American Cheddar.
Apurva K.
Tampa, FL
I don’t know, i’ve always loved the cheeses from this brand because of the slight smoky flavor no matter the type of cheese, but this one just did not have it and it was kind of less good than say, kraft cheese.
Laura Z.
Tucson, AZ
Boars Head is a reliable brand and I always know that the cheese will be high quality and delicious. This cheddar is a right combination of flavor and has a texture. This is also a hit for grilled cheese!
Elsa Z.
Stoneham, MA
Boars head cheddar cheese is a smooth rich cheese. Great for anything you use cheddar cheese for
Sarah F.
athens, GA
Classic cheddar cheese is hard to beat. It’s sharp, creamy, and melts perfectly into any cheesy dish. I prefer this on the block over sliced though for personal shredding.
trinity N.
all time favorite cheese! i don’t know why this is so good! i remember being so little like 8 years old and had a family member who worked for boar’s head so he would always get me this cheese and i would eat packs of this by itself! it’s the best cheese ever, i don’t know why it taste so good but this one is definitely the one to buy!
Jen B.
The Boars Head Vermont Cheddar cheese is a tasty product. The cheese is very sharp and delicious. The cheese pairs well with crackers, bread and jams. I serve this cheese often to guests as an appetizer. I recommend to others!

Looking for your answer?