Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Vermont Cheddar Cheese.
Master cheesemaker's selections.
Creamy yellow cheddar naturally aged 3 months.
Real®. see more...

Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kathy C.
I really like this cheese for my sándwiches only. I see people use it for their Mac n cheese but the taste is too strong for it , I buy this a couple of times , good quality but is really cheesy!! I do recommend it and I was satysfied!!
Macy W.
Dallas, GA
This is a great cheese. It has a sharp taste and a great texture. It is a little more expensive than other cheese on the marker but well worth it just for the taste. I recommend this to friends and family and will continue to purchase.
Tiffnie M.
Warner robins, GA
After going on the keto diet we found out we couldn’t have shredded cheese, so we went to the grocery store to get a block of it and stumbled upon board head. I’ve always loved boars head as the flavors are unbeatable on most all their products. My only particular issue is it seems to mold relatively quickly.
Elizabeth H.
Wayne, NJ
I am passionate about my cheese. Boars Head Vermont Cheddar was my first love, my mom slipped me a slice and I was hooked. I am yet to find a better sliced deli cheddar. I could eat a pound of this cheese in a sitting and I would be as happy as can be, delicious, delicious, delicious.
Brittany L.
I am very picky with the deli cheeses I use. Most are very clumpy and don’t good together well in a sandwich. Boars Head always delivers quality cheeses though! The cheddar is so aromatic and flavorful. You can taste how fresh it is! Love using this for my egg salad sandwiches!
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
This cheddar cheese is my most favorite out of any other brands because of how sharp it tastes! It goes great with crackers. I buy this all of the time because it is great to snack on. I also like putting it on burgers!
Shelby W.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best cheddar cheese. It’s super sharp, but it is really expensive. I usually buy this from Publix whenever I see it go on sale. Even though it is expensive it is definitely better than other deli cheddars.
Kim P.
San Antonio
This cheese has great flavor and is great on sandwiches or just a snack. I like this cheese better than the pre packaged slice cheese. It is priced well and definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend this cheese.
Hiram V.
Waterbury
My number one cheese.  The quality of the cheese and taste is there only cheese I eat.  I use it. for everything.  The taste is perfect and other cheeses can't compete.  They don't have the same taste.  I won't compromise or select a different brand.
Tamara C.
This mine and my husbands favorite cheese ever! I am not sure what it is about it that we love so much but it just has such a great taste that we always go to the deli and get some!