BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
I love all of boars heads products, the quality is just so notably better than any cheeses out there! And might I add they're quite affordable! I love this Vermont cheddar cheese, great flavor, I pair it with apple slices
Tiasia P.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loves cheese. I don't know what it is and why he loves it so much but he loves cheese and every time we are at the market we must go to the deli to get cheese. The workers give him pieces of cheese every time we go to the market to snack on.
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Love cheddar because it is great for sandwiches and snacking. Great for BLT as well. Glad I tried this at the local store
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
Really good product especially good for homemade macaroni and cheese and cheese toast. Anything that takes extra cheese.
Dee P.
Durham, NC
The Vermont cheddar cheese has such a bold flavor that you taste it in everything you bite. I prefer the white aged cheddar over any other cheese. It's just that good.
Evere R.
Bronx, NY
My store sandwiches have to have this cheese. If not I won't eat them. That's how awesome this cheese is
Annie Y.
Escondido, CA
Boars Head offers the best quality of lunch meats and cheeses. I really only buy it when it is on sale, but when I do, I am always pleased. I normally buy a pound of the All Natural Cheddar and use it for lunches or grilled cheese sandwiches. I look forward to finding it on sale again!
joshana n.
Me encanta este queso, es muy sabroso, lo puedes acompañar con trozos de pan y galletas saladas, y también puedes formar rollitos y comerlos solo, porque el sabor es muy muy bueno
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
This stuff is delicious. The price might be a bit high but the flavor and quality are worth it.
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
Everything Boar's Head has excellent flavor and always the best quality! It can be a little pricey sometimes depending on what you'd like to spend at the deli. I definitely believe you pay for the great taste. Worth it.