BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Max G.
I would have perfected for this cheddar to be sharper. It’s good enough for eating by itself but gets lost when having on a sandwich.
Jennifer P.
I like this cheese for a sandwich. It's mild enough that it works with other flavors.
Gaby G.
I can always trust the quality of Boar’s Head cheese. I usually get it freshly sliced from the deli. My sandwiches taste great!
naomi m.
Whenever I go the deli, I always request purchase Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese by the pound. It pairs beautifully on sandwiches, burgers, fries, and general snacking. I love the way it melts evenly and effortlessly. This cheese comes in varying degrees of sharpness and I love each one.
Sandra A.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a lovely creamy cheese , full of flavor really nice in sandwiches and we have Evan melted it over nachos and it’s good that way. My family love good quality cheese it finishes off a sandwich just right .
Chelsea B.
St Louis Park, MN
Boar’s head is my favorite deli meat brand, so I thought I might as well try the cheese! This one is pretty good.
Sydonie K.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Publix
This is a really great cheese. It’s one of the best cheddar cheeses I’ve ever had. I like to purchase it sliced because it tastes so good on a sandwich. I usually buy Boars Head ham or turkey to go with it.
Leela I.
Love the Boar's head brand of cheeses. The Havarti cream abd butterkase are my absolute favorite. We have the representative that comes weekly to give samples nd I love that I can experience the different cheeses and meats
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
Vermont cheddar might be my favorite cheese. Boar's head is a great brand. I purchase it at Martins all the time. Seems very healthy
Jackie R.
York, SC
Good for sandwiches, burgers, cheese and crackers...or whatever my son decides that cheese is needed for.