BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Ashley D.
Bronx, NY
I like this a lot. It tastes so good and the flavor is awesome. It especially tastes great when melted.
Olga R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love me some sharp cheddar. I get it fresh almost every week from the deli section at the grocery store. Yum, just ate some today :)
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love a good chedder cheese and Boars Head chedder is on point!!!!!! Its great as a snack by itself or on a sandwich. So yummy!
Shandell E.
This cheese is the best!! Love it on all deli sandwhiches! 💚💚💚 also grilled cheese when jsing this cheese.
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Creamy with just a touch of sharpness. Boars Head is known for quality and I completely understand why. Everything they make tastes fresher, if that makes sense.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers, NY
Excellent product i really love boar head cut cold . These ate high quality products.
Bethany W.
This is the perfect sharpness and goes wonderfully on the sandwiches I make for lunchtime!
Valerie B.
This is the cheese I reach for as soon as I see it at the supermarket. The value is great and the taste is rich and creamy. I wouldn’t say it’s the healthiest but I would definitely buy again. Everything in moderation!
Ellie A.
Richmond, VA
Love Boar’s Head in general, but especially love this for homemade baked mac n cheese.
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
I love all of boars heads products, the quality is just so notably better than any cheeses out there! And might I add they're quite affordable! I love this Vermont cheddar cheese, great flavor, I pair it with apple slices