BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Max G.
I would have perfected for this cheddar to be sharper. It’s good enough for eating by itself but gets lost when having on a sandwich.
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
Vermont cheddar might be my favorite cheese. Boar's head is a great brand. I purchase it at Martins all the time. Seems very healthy
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
High quality sharp cheese at an affordable price. You can absolutely tell the difference compared to other popular cheese brands
Kelley M.
Jonesboro, AR
I love a good chedder cheese and Boars Head chedder is on point!!!!!! Its great as a snack by itself or on a sandwich. So yummy!
Scott T.
St Petersburg, FL
Boars head is a hometown favorite and they really do a great job. I really love their products. Have yet to have a bad sample.
Gaby G.
I can always trust the quality of Boar’s Head cheese. I usually get it freshly sliced from the deli. My sandwiches taste great!
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
Really good product especially good for homemade macaroni and cheese and cheese toast. Anything that takes extra cheese.
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Love cheddar because it is great for sandwiches and snacking. Great for BLT as well. Glad I tried this at the local store
Andrea F.
Great tasting cheddar cheese! Perfect for preparing sandwiches, lasagna, omelette, or even just by itself as a snack!
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
I love cheese, this review I totally biased. Go cheese, boar's head is the bomb. I would recommend to anyone like me.