BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katy K.
Joliet, IL
Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese is great. It’s creamy but has a nice sharpness to it. I love that it’s all natural and Better for my family.
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Emily S.
Definitely worth the price. I love the quality of bores head deli. You get what you pay for here and everything is always high standards and very yummy!
Bryan H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Danna W.
Montgomery
Purchased at: Kroger
I generally enjoy all of Boar's Head products. I really appreciate that almost everything is gluten free for one thing. Also, it's just good quality.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Not a lot of stores around here carry boars head, so when I see either a cheese or deli meat I always make sure to grab it! Really high quality !
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
Delicious on sandwiches or for snacking. We love cheese so we'll eat it on anything. Boar's head cheeses are all wonderful quality and taste.
Nae B.
Riverside, CA
Sooooo good and creamy! You can tell its not processed to death! It has a very milky and creamy taste to it and tastes great in mac n cheese
Olga R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love me some sharp cheddar. I get it fresh almost every week from the deli section at the grocery store. Yum, just ate some today :)
Danielle W.
Copiague , NY
This cheese is my favorite cheese. Eat it plain or with crackers anyway is fine with me! Give it a try and I'm sure you'll love it too