BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
I wasn't overwhelmed by this cheese in particular but it is nice because it its often available at the deli and you can ask for a somewhat specific number of slices to match the amount of meat you have. It helps cut down on rotting food or repeat meals as someone who lives alone.
joshana n.
Me encanta este queso, es muy sabroso, lo puedes acompañar con trozos de pan y galletas saladas, y también puedes formar rollitos y comerlos solo, porque el sabor es muy muy bueno
Patty M.
Amityville, NY
I buy Boars Head all natural Vermont Cheddar every week, what a difference between this real cheese compared to popular yellow American fake cheese. Vermont cheddar is so tasty with a nice light cheddar taste
Tiasia P.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loves cheese. I don't know what it is and why he loves it so much but he loves cheese and every time we are at the market we must go to the deli to get cheese. The workers give him pieces of cheese every time we go to the market to snack on.
Leela I.
Love the Boar's head brand of cheeses. The Havarti cream abd butterkase are my absolute favorite. We have the representative that comes weekly to give samples nd I love that I can experience the different cheeses and meats
Breanna B.
Merritt Is, FL
This is my favorite cheddar cheese to purchase. Boar's Head cheeses always taste to fresh. I always feel as though I'm taking a bite of the most fancy cheese in the world when it's Boar's Head cheese!
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
My favorite cheese of all time. So rich in flavor and also easy to cut. Would highly recommend this brand of cheese and also meats. Their meat selection is always yummy along with their cheeses
Jessie K.
This cheese is my absolute favorite on a turkey sandwich! It is so good! Brings the needed flavor to a sandwich without a bunch of other toppings needed. I’d recommend Boars’s head to anyone!
Alison J.
San Marcos
My number one go to for any kind of cheese I’m going to pair with my breakfast or lunch sandwich. Full of flavor. It adds on to anything you are pairing it with. Well worth the money.
Dee P.
Durham, NC
The Vermont cheddar cheese has such a bold flavor that you taste it in everything you bite. I prefer the white aged cheddar over any other cheese. It's just that good.