BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Creamy with just a touch of sharpness. Boars Head is known for quality and I completely understand why. Everything they make tastes fresher, if that makes sense.
Adaeze📸 N.
Los Angeles, CA
Boars head has been a family favorite in sandwiches since I was young. I love that they have an all natural version. Sharp cheddar a are my favorite, not only for taste but because they are low in lactose!
Annie Y.
Escondido, CA
Boars Head offers the best quality of lunch meats and cheeses. I really only buy it when it is on sale, but when I do, I am always pleased. I normally buy a pound of the All Natural Cheddar and use it for lunches or grilled cheese sandwiches. I look forward to finding it on sale again!
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
Love all the Boars head products, but this is my favorite cheese. The firmness of the cheese is great and the taste just lingers on your tongue when you eat it. I have used it for appetizers and sandwiches and just by itself. Buy it weekly, just love it.
Jenn S.
This is the perfect cheddar for sandwich making. It's great on Roast beef, turkey, ham. It has just the right amount of sharpness. We enjoy grabbing a slice right out of the bag for snacking too! 5 stars!
Destiny G.
This is good stuff. I didn't understand why the brand would cost so much more than the other ones at the deli but after a sample from the person working it was very evident as to why. This is so tasty.
Bridget K.
This cheese is AMAZING. I don't purchase any other brand. It is so rich in flavour. I prefer this over American cheese or any other kinds. This is a more expensive brand and I would prefer it be less money per pound. I recommend trying a sample at your local grocery store that carries Boar's Head. You won't be disappointed.
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
I love all of boars heads products, the quality is just so notably better than any cheeses out there! And might I add they're quite affordable! I love this Vermont cheddar cheese, great flavor, I pair it with apple slices
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
Everything Boar's Head has excellent flavor and always the best quality! It can be a little pricey sometimes depending on what you'd like to spend at the deli. I definitely believe you pay for the great taste. Worth it.
Karen T.
I love chedder cheese Boar's Head Cheeses always have that taste that making eating cheese enjoyable. Love putting these in dishes and just eating plain. the taste is wonderful