BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erica V.
Clarkesville
I only buy Boars Head deli meat and cheese. I tried store brand and other brands and they just aren’t good at all. Boars Head brand is always tasty, never slimy or synthetic tasting.
Lauren L.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Yummy This cheese is my favoriteeeeeeeeee cheese it’s so good I dont like a lot of cheese but I love this one I use it mostly for grilled cheese and it’s definitely the best I’d recommend this one over all others I’ve ate
Sydonie K.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Publix
This is a really great cheese. It’s one of the best cheddar cheeses I’ve ever had. I like to purchase it sliced because it tastes so good on a sandwich. I usually buy Boars Head ham or turkey to go with it.
Montana V.
San Antonio, TX
Oh man! Please try this cheese if you are a cheddar fan! This is my third favorite cheddar Behind Boars Head Black Wax Sharp Cheddar and Canadian Cheddar! But this is the one for those great cheese burgers go to your local deli and get it sliced on a three you won’t be disappointed!
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
Boars Head Vermont Cheddar is my favorite cheddar. It melts really nice. And it is not oily when melted. This is a great cheese for mac and cheese or grilled cheese. When I bake with cheese, this is my go to brand.
naomi m.
Whenever I go the deli, I always request purchase Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese by the pound. It pairs beautifully on sandwiches, burgers, fries, and general snacking. I love the way it melts evenly and effortlessly. This cheese comes in varying degrees of sharpness and I love each one.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
I love Boars Head cheese!! Found this at my local Fred Meyer, it has a nice layered flavor to it. A little tangy and a great cheddar! They are a little on the expensive side but if you like cheese it's worth every penny!
Samantha M.
This is perfect to combine with grapes and/or wine. It has a very sharp taste so I would definitely pair it with something that cuts that taste. It would probably not be good all on its own but with other things it's good.
Nicole T.
Atlanta
Sharp bite and very nutty. Would buy again. I'm no cheese expert but I've tried many cheddars from store deli, and this is the best sharp cheddar to date. The best I can think to compare its taste is CHEEZE-IT square cheese crackers.