BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love this cheese! Get it from the deli all the time! Boars head is the best!
Danielle H.
I love the Boar’s head brand. Very nice quality meats and cheeses. Not a ton of ingredients so a good choice for lunch. A little expensive but definitely worth the price. The only cold cuts that I buy
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
Boar's Head makes the best cheeses and meats. Vermont cheddar is perfectly Sharp. If you like cheddar you'll love this.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,566 reviews
This is my favourite food and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best food I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Devin M.
Harleysville, PA
I always opt for this cheddar instead of an American cheese in the deli aisle. It is rich in flavor, texture, and truly makes the sandwich. Boar's Head products are always top notch, and this cheese definitely doesn't disappoint. Try it next time!
Lulu's C.
Fort Collins, CO
Boar's Head is high quality. This cheese is great sliced from the deli for sandwiches or with crackers and meat.