BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Valerie B.
Indialantic, FL
This is the cheese I reach for as soon as I see it at the supermarket. The value is great and the taste is rich and creamy. I wouldn’t say it’s the healthiest but I would definitely buy again. Everything in moderation!
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Boars Head is my family favorite. We get all the products for a great sandwich. It is always super fresh and good price for what you get. You can’t get any better then Boars Head. Yum yummmmmm!!! Go and try it.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
My favorite cheese of all time. So rich in flavor and also easy to cut. Would highly recommend this brand of cheese and also meats. Their meat selection is always yummy along with their cheeses
Alison J.
San Marcos
My number one go to for any kind of cheese I’m going to pair with my breakfast or lunch sandwich. Full of flavor. It adds on to anything you are pairing it with. Well worth the money.
Bridget K.
This cheese is AMAZING. I don't purchase any other brand. It is so rich in flavour. I prefer this over American cheese or any other kinds. This is a more expensive brand and I would prefer it be less money per pound. I recommend trying a sample at your local grocery store that carries Boar's Head. You won't be disappointed.
Nikki M.
When I saw that this cheese was on sale at the deli counter, I knew I wanted to give it a try. It is labeled as a sharp cheddar, but it tastes more like a medium. I love the creamy richness of this cheese though. It goes great with the Boar's Head buffalo chicken I purchased too!
Jessie K.
This cheese is my absolute favorite on a turkey sandwich! It is so good! Brings the needed flavor to a sandwich without a bunch of other toppings needed. I’d recommend Boars’s head to anyone!
Katy K.
Joliet, IL
Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese is great. It’s creamy but has a nice sharpness to it. I love that it’s all natural and Better for my family.
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Montana V.
San Antonio , TX
Oh man! Please try this cheese if you are a cheddar fan! This is my third favorite cheddar Behind Boars Head Black Wax Sharp Cheddar and Canadian Cheddar! But this is the one for those great cheese burgers go to your local deli and get it sliced on a three you won’t be disappointed!