BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Jessica A.
Boars Head across the board is the best deli cheese I've tried. I only buy boars head when I make deli purchases. Their cheddar in particular is very good. Strong cheddar flavor, in the best way and perfect for sandwiches or my favorite just eating it straight! Shredding it for tacos and such is great, it melts into the warm meat and is yummy. Good cheese. Does it's job.
Valerie B.
This is the cheese I reach for as soon as I see it at the supermarket. The value is great and the taste is rich and creamy. I wouldn’t say it’s the healthiest but I would definitely buy again. Everything in moderation!
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Alison J.
San Marcos
My number one go to for any kind of cheese I’m going to pair with my breakfast or lunch sandwich. Full of flavor. It adds on to anything you are pairing it with. Well worth the money.
Nikki M.
When I saw that this cheese was on sale at the deli counter, I knew I wanted to give it a try. It is labeled as a sharp cheddar, but it tastes more like a medium. I love the creamy richness of this cheese though. It goes great with the Boar's Head buffalo chicken I purchased too!
Beauty R.
Great tasting cheese I love cheddar cheese but hate sharp cheddar cheese. This taste just like basic cheddar cheese perfect for me. The only bad part is after it’s open it gets hard a brick and becomes impossible to cut.
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
Boars Head Vermont Cheddar is my favorite cheddar. It melts really nice. And it is not oily when melted. This is a great cheese for mac and cheese or grilled cheese. When I bake with cheese, this is my go to brand.
Cam C.
St Petersburg, FL
So delicious! I love using this cheese to make sandwiches, I put it on burgers, and I use it with eggs!! I’m not usually a huge cheese person but these cheese is really good and it’s also at a great price point
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Boars Head is my family favorite. We get all the products for a great sandwich. It is always super fresh and good price for what you get. You can’t get any better then Boars Head. Yum yummmmmm!!! Go and try it.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
My favorite cheese of all time. So rich in flavor and also easy to cut. Would highly recommend this brand of cheese and also meats. Their meat selection is always yummy along with their cheeses