BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Valerie B.
This is the cheese I reach for as soon as I see it at the supermarket. The value is great and the taste is rich and creamy. I wouldn’t say it’s the healthiest but I would definitely buy again. Everything in moderation!
Alison J.
San Marcos
My number one go to for any kind of cheese I’m going to pair with my breakfast or lunch sandwich. Full of flavor. It adds on to anything you are pairing it with. Well worth the money.
Bridget K.
This cheese is AMAZING. I don't purchase any other brand. It is so rich in flavour. I prefer this over American cheese or any other kinds. This is a more expensive brand and I would prefer it be less money per pound. I recommend trying a sample at your local grocery store that carries Boar's Head. You won't be disappointed.
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Creamy with just a touch of sharpness. Boars Head is known for quality and I completely understand why. Everything they make tastes fresher, if that makes sense.
Nikki M.
When I saw that this cheese was on sale at the deli counter, I knew I wanted to give it a try. It is labeled as a sharp cheddar, but it tastes more like a medium. I love the creamy richness of this cheese though. It goes great with the Boar's Head buffalo chicken I purchased too!
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Boars Head is my family favorite. We get all the products for a great sandwich. It is always super fresh and good price for what you get. You can’t get any better then Boars Head. Yum yummmmmm!!! Go and try it.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
My favorite cheese of all time. So rich in flavor and also easy to cut. Would highly recommend this brand of cheese and also meats. Their meat selection is always yummy along with their cheeses
Montana V.
San Antonio , TX
Oh man! Please try this cheese if you are a cheddar fan! This is my third favorite cheddar Behind Boars Head Black Wax Sharp Cheddar and Canadian Cheddar! But this is the one for those great cheese burgers go to your local deli and get it sliced on a three you won’t be disappointed!
Jessie K.
This cheese is my absolute favorite on a turkey sandwich! It is so good! Brings the needed flavor to a sandwich without a bunch of other toppings needed. I’d recommend Boars’s head to anyone!
Marian P.
Portland, OR
I love Boars Head cheese!! Found this at my local Fred Meyer, it has a nice layered flavor to it. A little tangy and a great cheddar! They are a little on the expensive side but if you like cheese it's worth every penny!