BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste. see more...

Karin R.
Bothell
Perfect cheddar cheese!  It has the fright amount of sharpness without being something my kids wont eat! We love this on sandwiches, tacos and eating it in chunks as an appetizer! People always finish this cheese first.
Jessica A.
Boars Head across the board is the best deli cheese I've tried. I only buy boars head when I make deli purchases. Their cheddar in particular is very good. Strong cheddar flavor, in the best way and perfect for sandwiches or my favorite just eating it straight! Shredding it for tacos and such is great, it melts into the warm meat and is yummy. Good cheese. Does it's job.
Brittney G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Boar’s Head Deli products is a staple on my family grocery list. We love the cheddar cheese because it has great flavor and also trust the brand to not have unnecessary additives. It’s great on sandwiches, especially a grilled cheese!
Valerie B.
This is the cheese I reach for as soon as I see it at the supermarket. The value is great and the taste is rich and creamy. I wouldn’t say it’s the healthiest but I would definitely buy again. Everything in moderation!
Nikki M.
When I saw that this cheese was on sale at the deli counter, I knew I wanted to give it a try. It is labeled as a sharp cheddar, but it tastes more like a medium. I love the creamy richness of this cheese though. It goes great with the Boar's Head buffalo chicken I purchased too!
nakia b.
Great tasting cheese I love cheddar cheese but hate sharp cheddar cheese. This taste just like basic cheddar cheese perfect for me. The only bad part is after it’s open it gets hard a brick and becomes impossible to cut.
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Boars Head is my family favorite. We get all the products for a great sandwich. It is always super fresh and good price for what you get. You can’t get any better then Boars Head. Yum yummmmmm!!! Go and try it.
Cam C.
St Petersburg, FL
So delicious! I love using this cheese to make sandwiches, I put it on burgers, and I use it with eggs!! I’m not usually a huge cheese person but these cheese is really good and it’s also at a great price point
Sandra A.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a lovely creamy cheese , full of flavor really nice in sandwiches and we have Evan melted it over nachos and it’s good that way. My family love good quality cheese it finishes off a sandwich just right .
Lauren L.
weeki wachee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Yummy This cheese is my favoriteeeeeeeeee cheese it’s so good I dont like a lot of cheese but I love this one I use it mostly for grilled cheese and it’s definitely the best I’d recommend this one over all others I’ve ate