Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Vermont cheddar.
Aged 3 months.
All natural cheese.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Real®.
Quality craftsmanship taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Etta P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite cheddar cheese! I usually get it from the deli at Publix. Perfect for grilled cheeses
Sydonie K.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Publix
This is a really great cheese. It’s one of the best cheddar cheeses I’ve ever had. I like to purchase it sliced because it tastes so good on a sandwich. I usually buy Boars Head ham or turkey to go with it.
Shandell E.
This cheese is the best!! Love it on all deli sandwhiches! 💚💚💚 also grilled cheese when jsing this cheese.
Samantha M.
This is perfect to combine with grapes and/or wine. It has a very sharp taste so I would definitely pair it with something that cuts that taste. It would probably not be good all on its own but with other things it's good.
Rachel G.
New Braunfels, TX
This stuff is delicious. The price might be a bit high but the flavor and quality are worth it.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Boars head cheese and deli meat are a great quality for the money. The Vermont Cheddar Cheese has amazing flavor
Kimberlie F.
Brookline, MA
Everything Boar's Head has excellent flavor and always the best quality! It can be a little pricey sometimes depending on what you'd like to spend at the deli. I definitely believe you pay for the great taste. Worth it.
joshana N.
Me encanta este queso, es muy sabroso, lo puedes acompañar con trozos de pan y galletas saladas, y también puedes formar rollitos y comerlos solo, porque el sabor es muy muy bueno
Jack L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Some of the best Vermont Cheddar available! Creamy and delicious! Boars head is my cheese of choice
Carrie S.
Waterford, CA
This delicious, tangy all-natural cheddar cheese is to-die-for delicious. You can't go wrong with Boar's Head.

Looking for your answer?