Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese.
Brunckhorst's.
Aged 3 months.
Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.
Quality craftsmanship taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla E.
Melbourne, FL
Boar's Head Vermont Cheddar All Natural Cheese uploaded by Kayla E.
Purchased at: Publix
This is one of our favorite cheeses! I use it for lots of recipes, but recently a delicious grilled cheese with avocado and tomato. It is nice and sharp and holds its own in a sandwich.
Briana R.
Super melt and full of flavor. Great for mac n cheese or other kinds of pasta! Of course you could always use it for cheese and crackers.
Melissa R.
East Haven, CT
So yummy!!! This cheese has such a nice bold cheddar flavor to it so good on an egg sandwich and crisped up. We always buy boar's head products and this one is great just like the others. I would recommend
Francis A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
When I was pregnant I craved cheese for the first few months. This Vermont cheddar hit the spot. And it is naturally lactose free, so I had no tummy issues. It has an amazing flavor and very nice quality.
avery C.
This is seriously the only Cheddars cheese I eat. It's so sharp but yet creamy and flavorful. It's so good on everything from a beagle to your chili
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cheese for crackers and sandwiches! The taste is mild and not too sharp making it perfect to cater to guests.
Vane V.
Albuquerque, NM
This brand is one of my favorites everything I like has great variety and everything is excellent, I recommend you try it
Stacy H.
Frisco , TX
Absolutely LOVE most all the Boar's Head products. This Cheddar Cheese is a must for our summer grilling. A burger isn't complete without this fresh, creamy, gooey cheddar added. Their products are always fresh, healthy and taste amazing!
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
Boats Head is a brand you can always trust. This is a high quality brand with no presevatives. We love the cheddar.
Stephanie E.
West Islip, NY
THE best cheese you could ever buy. I was at a store and they were giving it out as a sample and as soon as I bit into it i knew i needed more. Very addicting and delicious i would 100% recommend this cheese!

Looking for your answer?