BY BOAR'S HEAD #22 in Turkey

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Honey Smoked Turkey Breast.
Boar's Head brand.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Megan M.
Thornton , CO
I will never buy another deli meat again. This was an accidental buy since my normal deli turkey was out that day. This exceeded the normal. It actually has a great flavor and is actually difficult to not eat passing by the fridge for a snack.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
This is our favorite turkey to buy! It has a hint of sweetness but it's not overpowering. We love to make sandwiches with this meat! Goes great with mustard, cheese, tomato and lettuce and pickles! Love this turkey. Love Boars Head.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Whenever I stop at my local deli I always get a honey turkey hero with everything. And it's the best when the deli features only Boar's Heads products, especially the honey turkey. It's delicious.
Rose-Anne N.
Blairstown
I am very picky when it comes to lunch meat. The board head honey smoked turkey is my absolute favorite go-to meat. It is so full of flavor and delicious. I recommend this to everyone. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
OMG how can anyone go to a deli counter and order anything but Boar's Head. It is my go to cold cut brand. The brand I trust. The flavor is great, usually always on sale at one of my local grocery stores. It is really the only brand of deli meats that I will eat!
Shanti R.
I just purchased a half pound of this boars head smoked turkey, its great for sandwiches and I sometimes just add to a cheese platter. It's not to salty either
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Love boars turkey is the best tasting turkey deli meat ever. I always buy this. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it. Is very fresh and it taste amazing
Yesenia P.
Love this turkey the best usually like to pair it with some Boar's Head Picante Provolone Cheese definitely the best combination!!
Samantha P.
This turkey is very good I would recommend it to many if you like turkey. When we buy this product it is great for a afternoon snack
Laura C.
West Babylon, NY
Has a good taste, love honey ham and boars head is a leader in cold cut meats and cheese. You really can't go wrong with boars head