BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's.
Boar's Head.
Brand.
To Go™.
Sopressata & picante provolone slices.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious!! Quality meats and cheeses. There are other combinations too. To me it's just enough to be worth the price but not so much where you can't finish it and gets wasted. Great and easy way to prep appetizers for a party, I also bring a pack of this with me when my husband and I visit local wineries it makes a romantic fun date with delicious meats and cheese and wine!

Let me know if you found this to be helpful!
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that so many companies are coming out with these snack type boxes or easy pairings and to find one from Boar's Head brand was awesome!!! Boar's Head cold cuts were the best when I was growing up I can always remember my mother serving these both everyday and for special occasions. They are still the best and this pairing is awesome! Tastes great and fresh and still like I remember! Recommend! *****
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I originally bought this for a dinner party I was hosting and it was perfect for the occasion! I was so busy running around cooking and entertaining everyone that I barely had time to make appetizers and this was perfect. It was quick to set up on a plate and the quality of the meat and cheese were great!
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
When it comes to cold-cuts, nobody beats Boars Head. If you grew up on the East Coast, particularly NY than every Italian deli in the tri-state area carries Boars Head otherwise they won't have any business. They make some of the best hands down.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
This is so good and convenient. The cheese and meat are in the same package. Great for a quick little party. The take a lot of the workout of making a quick platter!
Kathy F.
Kissimmee, FL
Boars head is a top quality cold cut products, I usually go to my deli and buy cold cuts, have them slice it and know its fresh, I bought this prepackaged for the holidays to have with crackers and it was so convenient..and was fresh and very tasty! Will buy again when time is of the essence.
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
Growing up in an Italian family I lived off of sopressat and provolone. Boars head is a great brand.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
I love this product. it taste so good, I buy it and hide to enjoy it alone yummy yummy yum. get some.
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
I love this as a snack after school it's the perfect snack when I get home and I'm super hungry
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Love these. They make a great snack and great for the holidays. Taste delicious.