GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBoar's Head

Brunckhorst's.
Boar's Head.
Brand.
To Go™.
Sopressata & picante provolone slices.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head To Go Sopressata & Picante Provolone Slices!
How would you rate this product?
Sandy S.
Simpsonville, SC
Boar's Head To Go Sopressata & Picante Provolone Slices uploaded by Sandy S.
I really loved buy this especially around the holidays. When I never know when's company may drop over. It feeds 4-6 people. So it is a perfect appetizer it has a few different varieties so everyone is happy or gets to try something new. This goes great with a fruit platter and mixed nuts. I also like to add a small bowl of crackers great for a party or baby shower.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I originally bought this for a dinner party I was hosting and it was perfect for the occasion! I was so busy running around cooking and entertaining everyone that I barely had time to make appetizers and this was perfect. It was quick to set up on a plate and the quality of the meat and cheese were great!
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
This is so good and convenient. The cheese and meat are in the same package. Great for a quick little party. The take a lot of the workout of making a quick platter!
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
Growing up in an Italian family I lived off of sopressat and provolone. Boars head is a great brand.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
I love this product. it taste so good, I buy it and hide to enjoy it alone yummy yummy yum. get some.
Linda O.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious!! Quality meats and cheeses. There are other combinations too. To me it's just enough to be worth the price but not so much where you can't finish it and gets wasted. Great and easy way to prep appetizers for a party, I also bring a pack of this with me when my husband and I visit local wineries it makes a romantic fun date with delicious meats and cheese and wine! Let me know if you found this to be helpful!
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Love these. They make a great snack and great for the holidays. Taste delicious.
Kathy F.
Kissimmee, FL
Boars head is a top quality cold cut products, I usually go to my deli and buy cold cuts, have them slice it and know its fresh, I bought this prepackaged for the holidays to have with crackers and it was so convenient..and was fresh and very tasty! Will buy again when time is of the essence.
Grace V.
W Long Branch, NJ
These are great for parties or even for a night in with Netflix and some wine!
These are great for parties or even for a night in with Netflix and some wine!
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that so many companies are coming out with these snack type boxes or easy pairings and to find one from Boar's Head brand was awesome!!! Boar's Head cold cuts were the best when I was growing up I can always remember my mother serving these both everyday and for special occasions. They are still the best and this pairing is awesome! Tastes great and fresh and still like I remember! Recommend! *****

Looking for your answer?