Boar's Head Swiss Cheese Natural uploaded by milissa p.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Natural Swiss Cheese.
Real®.
Aged over 60 days. see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach
Boars head is the best of the best when it comes to cold cuts. Even though they are pricier than other brands you can tell the difference of the quality of the meat and cheeses. My boyfriend won’t eat anything else besides boars head, pairs it with their mustard. Delicious
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love Boar's Head Cheeses! Swiss Cheese is one of our family favorites! Boar's Head cheeses are also gluten-free which is a plus for my family. The flavor is outstanding --- and I always pick Boar's Head at my local deli store!
bree b.
thomasville
Love this cheese very expensive but very nice quality it's a very healthy it's very healthy it taste like creamy goodness in your mouth I got it at Publix it met my expectations I recommend it to people who like cheese
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Boars head is the best on rhe market. I normally perçhuse at the deli and it is high quality and great tasting. BOAR'S HEAD Honely glazed Turkey with Swiss cheese is the ultimate sandwhich!
Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
I always opt for the board head cheese when getting sandwich cheese. It retains it's freshness the longest and seems healthier than the cheeses with tons of preservatives. Reasonably priced for the quality
Gracika E.
I love this cheese deli cut. Great for sandwiches or whatever you use Swiss for. It's usually a little more but also comparable and the taste is so good. You can get this at most grocery stores delis.
Whitney K.
Weatherford , OK
I prefer local cheese when buying in blocks which is a bit pricier so this is a good meet in the middle if I want to make sandwiches for friends or I don't have time to wait in line for the hand sliced cheese.
Jayme F.
Tucson, AZ
This cheese was so creamy I just loved it! the packaging makes it a little hard to re-package but I didn't mind. I had a dinner party and put this out and the guests loved it! Compared to other products i would say this one is the best because of it's creamy ness.
Haley B.
I love the nutty and sweet undertones in this cheese. I eat it everyday for lunch and sometimes a snack. I get this cheese from the deli at my local grocery store a little pricy but defiantly worth it. Best cheese for my sandwiches everyday!
Debra J.
Love everything from Boars Head. Cheese is so delicious and always moist and fresh. I've used it since I'm a kid and even though it costs more than the store brand I'll splurge.