Boar's Head Swiss Cheese Natural uploaded by milissa p.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Natural Swiss Cheese.
Real®.
Aged over 60 days. see more...

Steffany C.
Best tasting cheese, I have to drive a little out of my way to purchase Boars head brand cold cuts but it's worth it! The Swiss cheese is one of my favorite cheeses but boars head makes the best tasting one!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Boars head is the best of the best when it comes to cold cuts. Even though they are pricier than other brands you can tell the difference of the quality of the meat and cheeses. My boyfriend won’t eat anything else besides boars head, pairs it with their mustard. Delicious
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Boars head is known for their quality in meats and cheese. Although a bit more expensive than similar brands their is no comparison in the taste and quality that Boars Head offers. I would recommend.
Dynea P.
Kissimmee , FL
My mom always buys this cheese and from this brand. The flavor is outstanding and it’s sharp. We buy it all the time in our household from Publix and it’s nice and sharp in flavor. I like to have it on crackers with salami or just a regular sandwich.
bree b.
Thomasville, GA
Love this cheese very expensive but very nice quality it's a very healthy it's very healthy it taste like creamy goodness in your mouth I got it at Publix it met my expectations I recommend it to people who like cheese
Briana M.
Island , KY
Best Swiss ever! I use to work in a deli and this was the best Swiss I have ever tried and I use to HATE Swiss cheese! This is great melted on ham with little honey mustard! It’s a little on the pricey side but it is worth it
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Boars head is the best on rhe market. I normally perçhuse at the deli and it is high quality and great tasting. BOAR'S HEAD Honely glazed Turkey with Swiss cheese is the ultimate sandwhich!
Anna S.
I always opt for the board head cheese when getting sandwich cheese. It retains it's freshness the longest and seems healthier than the cheeses with tons of preservatives. Reasonably priced for the quality
Gracika E.
I love this cheese deli cut. Great for sandwiches or whatever you use Swiss for. It's usually a little more but also comparable and the taste is so good. You can get this at most grocery stores delis.
Whitney K.
Weatherford , OK
I prefer local cheese when buying in blocks which is a bit pricier so this is a good meet in the middle if I want to make sandwiches for friends or I don't have time to wait in line for the hand sliced cheese.