Boar's Head Swiss Cheese Natural uploaded by milissa p.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Natural Swiss Cheese.
Real®.
Aged over 60 days. see more...

Anna Z.
Anna Z.
When I want an indulgence in cheese I get boars head. Great meats and great cheeses for sandwiches. From Swiss to provolone to cheddar you won't go wrong choosing this cheese. It's a little more pricey. Hint- have them cut the number of slices you need not the poundage.
milissa p.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
My family loves Boar's Head Swiss Cheese Natural. It has a smooth flavor. It is a very good value at our Kroger. With the Kroger card, it is affordable. It is very creamy and mild tasting. Melts well too. I would recommend this product.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love Boar's Head Cheeses! Swiss Cheese is one of our family favorites! Boar's Head cheeses are also gluten-free which is a plus for my family. The flavor is outstanding --- and I always pick Boar's Head at my local deli store!
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Depending on where you shop, anything Boar's Head is expensive, but things like the cheese are sometimes worth the price. I usually try to buy it when it's on sale but if I go to a deli, this is the cheese I buy the most of.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
My favorite Swiss cheese! Perfectly nutty taste, I feel it's best when cut thin... I like to add it to my sandwiches, omelettes or just eat it by itself! I usually pick this up at the grocery store weekly!
Anita-Michelle T.
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Boars head is the best on rhe market. I normally perçhuse at the deli and it is high quality and great tasting. BOAR'S HEAD Honely glazed Turkey with Swiss cheese is the ultimate sandwhich!
Amilya B.
Amilya B.
I purchase this cheese as deli slices and it makes the best grilled ham and cheese. It has a nice mild flavor and melts perfectly. It pairs fantastically with ham and sourdough.
Debra J.
Debra J.
Love everything from Boars Head. Cheese is so delicious and always moist and fresh. I've used it since I'm a kid and even though it costs more than the store brand I'll splurge.
Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand period. I think that their products are so good . I always see where there is a deal to buy these . Good flavor would totally recommed
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Columbus, MS
Wonderful cheese with turkey to make a sandwich or to eat by itself for a small snack. I love getting fresh cut cheese at the grocery store