BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head Swiss Cheese.
Brunckhorst's??.
Boar's Head ?? brand.
Gold label imported.
Aged over 100 days.
Imported from Finland.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Becky D.
Can't say enough good things about this product. Low sodium option for those watching their sodium intake. Great taste. I would have given it five stars but this product is pricey. Worth it but I wish there were coupons or sales on this product but they are few and far between.
Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
This brand of cheese is probably the softest cheese I’ve had if that makes sense. I have only had it once since the price for boars head is pretty high but I would definitely get again if I felt like spending a pretty penny
Amy R.
Washington DC
REALLY like the Boars Head Swiss and baby Swiss. Yes it’s a bit more expensive but worth it in my opinion. Very creamy, slices have a good snap and a good flavor. We always have some in the fridge and will repurchase.
Breann H.
Winston-Salem
I don’t have a negative thing to say about boars head. This brand is amazing, nitrate free, gluten free, no fillers added colors or flavors. Honestly best brand out there for lunch meats and cheeses!
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
This brand of cheese is a luxury brand of cheese and if you are a connoisseur of cheese then I highly recommend getting this brand! it is amazing and truly worth the more expensive price. The taste melts in your mouth and taste amazing on any type of sandwich
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Such a yummy rich cheese! Just the right amount of aging! Perfect for a sandwich! You only have to use one slice. Boars head produces the best cheese, and it always seems less processed! I always get so excited to see when others are cooking with Boars Head!
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
Great for making a sandwich with. Comes pre sliced so easy to put on. Taste great and is good quality. I am lucky when it comes to cheese and meat but I love bores head! I 10/10 recommend to others! Especially when making sandwiches!
Chelsea A.
Orlando
SO creamy and tasty! I love swiss cheese and very picky about it! I love Boars Head, they never disappoint. I have been buying this for years with no plan to stop anytime soon. Great prices for a great product, especially when its on sale! Highly Recommend
MsJeannie007 ..
Oklahoma City , OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Never can have too much cheese stocked in the fridge. #Boar's Head Swiss CheeseBoar's Head Muenster CheeseBoar's Head 42% Lower Sodium Provolone Cheese are great afternoon snacks or addition to a platter.
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
I love the convince of the slices and also the honey feel of boars head deli. I live in Florida and when I was growing up there was always a board head deli down the road from my house on the way to school. Reminds me of mom. ❤️