BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head Swiss Cheese.
Brunckhorst's??.
Boar's Head ?? brand.
Gold label imported.
Aged over 100 days.
Imported from Finland.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

L h.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
Foodie Expert
If you need a Swiss cheese grab the Boar's Head Swiss cheese. It's cut perfectly every time. Great flavor, great texture. Here's a fun recipe to use the swiss with...
Grab a puff pastry, layer ham, Boar's Head Swiss Cheese and sauted mushrooms and peppers, add some great olives.
Fold Pastry over.
Seal the seams.
Brush with butter
Bake at 400 for 15-20 min.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I love Swiss cheese and this is my favorite! The packaging is great because the cheese doesn't stick together. There is a wax paper in between each one. Resealable too so the cheese stays fresh. A little on the pricy side but it's tasty! Always a stable in my house for lunch sandwiches.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Charlotte, NC
Boar's Head is consistently delicious. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the price. The quality is good, but not better than that of my local supermarket's house brand. I typically buy Boar's Head when it goes on sale or is buy-one-get-one.
Daneshia S.
Daneshia S.
Santee, CA
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with Boars head anything! Their cheeses is amazing! It makes anything you put it in taste even better. If I could affordable their cheese and meats all the time. I would never buy from another brand.
Trish P.
Trish P.
Boar's Head Swiss cheese is my favorite sliced cheese! Tastes like a specialty cheese, freshly sliced in a gourmet deli. I enjoy making sandwiches at home with other Boars Head cheeses and meats.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
I highly recommend this cheese brand to anyone who loves some really really good Swiss cheese! This is my most fave cheese ever!!! It's so delicious!! And doesn't go bad super fast either.
Bell M.
Bell M.
Utica, MI
I hate American cheese it tastes so bad to me, but when I came across this I tried it and I fell in love. The taste of this cheese is amazing and the size is perfect for a sandwhich.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
I feel like I always know I can trust boars head to give me a good product not sure how much you can say about Swiss cheese it's good and always fresh
Lynn O.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
When I lived in NY, Boar's Head was in all the delis. It is a reliable, tasty cheese of good quality and I'm always happy when we can pick it up.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
The luxury brand of cheese! Board head out does it every time. The Swiss cheese is my favorite! So much flavor and a great affordable price