Boar's Head Swiss Cheese

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head Swiss Cheese.
Brunckhorst's??.
Boar's Head ?? brand.
Gold label imported.
Aged over 100 days.
Imported from Finland.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Swiss Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Abbey S.
Gainesville
Love to put on a sandwich and stick it in the microwave and melt it then place ham you'll be eating about 3 of those!
Allison H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Boar’s Head makes quality cold cuts. The sliced to order deli choices are better than the prepackaged ones (we prefer Baby Swiss) but when the deli counter is busy or closed, this works in a pinch.
Carrie D.
Tallahassee , FL
I could eat this cheese straight out of the package at any time. Lol it is great on any kind of sandwiches and my favorite brand of cheese. Anything from Boars head is top quality and I am loyal to it!
andrea H.
Not a fan of processed cheese so this is what I go to! Buy this sometimes from the jewel Osco grocery store down the street from my home! Good taste reasonably priced
alexis O.
All of boars Head cheese is the best packaged cheese at the grocery store. These taste so much more real and so much better than the other brands there. I absolutely love these the most with sandwiches. These are absolutely worth the extra few dollars this is over other brands.
Chelsea S.
Imperial, MO
This cheese it super yummy and fresh. It does not taste waxy at all. It is a little on the higher side of cheese but its adorable and worth the few extra dollars. Goes great with Boar's Head Ovengold Roasted Breast of Turkey. Packaging is easy to open too.
Amy R.
Washington DC
REALLY like the Boars Head Swiss and baby Swiss. Yes it’s a bit more expensive but worth it in my opinion. Very creamy, slices have a good snap and a good flavor. We always have some in the fridge and will repurchase.
Jessica B.
Wetumpka
I love Swiss cheese and Boars head is the best. It's great on grilled cheese, or with chicken. I love snacking on their Swiss cheese.
Lindsey C.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the convince of the slices and also the honey feel of boars head deli. I live in Florida and when I was growing up there was always a board head deli down the road from my house on the way to school. Reminds me of mom. ❤️
Mariam L.
Orlando, FL
I love to make sandwiches with this cheese it just has a taste I can't explain but it's delicious remained me of the cheese from my country

Looking for your answer?