Boar's Head Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham uploaded by Kayla A.

BY BOAR'S HEAD #15 in Pork

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Sweet Slice® Boneless Smoked Ham with Natural Juices.
All the flavor of a bone in ham without the bone!
Fully cooked.
Rich in protein.
Extra lean.
No MSG.
Milk free.
Gluten free.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 12612. see more...

Ashley F.
Boar's Head has the best quality meat and cheese! Their prices are reasonable especially considering the quality of food they give you plus you can sample the food before you buy it. Their smoked ham is my favorite. I usually find them at Walmart or HEB.
Aurora K.
My favorite brand cold cut meats and cheeses of all time. If I get ham it's sweet slice. I've gotten so many compliments on my sandwiches for picnics. I pick mine up at publix and everyone loves it.
Micha K.
Greer, SC
We love this ham . We keep it in the fridge all the time. It is great as a ham roll up or on a sandwich. I buy this ham for the holidays. The flavor is great and not overpowering.
mildred t.
deland
They are the best meat comoany. The meat is Always fresh and has great flavor. I eat with all my subs from Publix deli , and Wal-Mart. The price is fine for the quality you get.
Melissa B.
Maryland Hts, MO
Every time we go to publix, my wife has to get some lunch meat and it's always boars head! She loves it, and it never even makes it to a sandwich..she just eats it directly
Julia M.
I love this type of ham, when I'm making a sandwich or a simple snack. I love to roll it up and have in on the side when I'm eating Stacy's chips and cheese. I think it's really good, you should try it.
Shaina H.
My favorite ham! The sweet taste that is has makes any sandwich delicious. We only buy this ham for our household. Flavor is amazing and the value is good.
A little over priced but the flavor is worth it!
Carol T.
Extremely great flavor ham to make for the Holidays, well worth the price. I brought mine at a deli store in St. Helena, CA. It is easy to warm up. Serve and enjoy!
Danyell W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Boar's Head Boneless smoked ham its so delicious and easy to make! Makes all special occasion dinners quick & super easy to clean up as well. So delicious
Jarenys R.
Miami
This is my ultimate favorite ham! It's a bit sweet and salty all at the same time. My family is very picky about their deli meats and they love this ham!
Kacee B.
Amsterdam, MO
First Time Cooking The Family Thanksgiving... I don't like really salty ham... Is this really salty?
Ana O.
Will this ham work for thanksgiving dinner ... ???