Boar's Head Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham

by Boar's Head

#18 in Pork

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Sweet Slice® Boneless Smoked Ham with Natural Juices.
All the flavor of a bone in ham without the bone!
Fully cooked.
Rich in protein.
Extra lean.
No MSG.
Milk free.
Gluten free.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 12612.

Will this ham work for thanksgiving dinner ... ???
First Time Cooking The Family Thanksgiving... I don't like really salty ham... Is this really salty?
Start your review of Boar's Head Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
This ham is very juicy and delicious! It cooks nice and evenly! So so so moist! It wasn’t very expensive either!
April W.
Fellsmere, FL
Sweet and tasty I don't beat a lot of pork mostly only at holiday time but this is so yummy on a sandwich or just as a finger food so delicious
Micha K.
Greer, SC
We love this ham . We keep it in the fridge all the time. It is great as a ham roll up or on a sandwich. I buy this ham for the holidays. The flavor is great and not overpowering.
mildred T.
deland
They are the best meat comoany. The meat is Always fresh and has great flavor. I eat with all my subs from Publix deli , and Wal-Mart. The price is fine for the quality you get.
Aurora K.
My favorite brand cold cut meats and cheeses of all time. If I get ham it's sweet slice. I've gotten so many compliments on my sandwiches for picnics. I pick mine up at publix and everyone loves it.
Ashley F.
Boar's Head has the best quality meat and cheese! Their prices are reasonable especially considering the quality of food they give you plus you can sample the food before you buy it. Their smoked ham is my favorite. I usually find them at Walmart or HEB.
Carol T.
Extremely great flavor ham to make for the Holidays, well worth the price. I brought mine at a deli store in St. Helena, CA. It is easy to warm up. Serve and enjoy!
Julia M.
I love this type of ham, when I'm making a sandwich or a simple snack. I love to roll it up and have in on the side when I'm eating Stacy's chips and cheese. I think it's really good, you should try it.
Shaina H.
My favorite ham! The sweet taste that is has makes any sandwich delicious. We only buy this ham for our household. Flavor is amazing and the value is good. A little over priced but the flavor is worth it!
caitlin T.
Charleston, SC
I love the flavor of this ham it's so delicious! Super sweet and no coating needed. It's so good with everything. Sandwiches. Quiche. By itself. It's pricey but goes on sale.