BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Brand Swedish Style Fontina Cheese.
Master Cheesemaker's Selections.
Brunckhorst's.
Real®.
Wisconsin Cheese®. see more...

Abdullah M.
New York
My whole family my cousins my aunts my kids everyone loves cheese cheese on pizza pasta cake everywhere we just love the savory flavor and sharpness and funkiness of cheese just very fresh and premium and very affordable to
Melissa B.
Grafton, WI
My husband's all time favorite cheese. Whenever I walk in the door with this delicious Fontana cheese his eyes light up like it's Christmas morning. The price is a little steep but the quality and flavor backs up the price.
Kimberly G.
Dallas, TX
My boyfriend brought this home the other day and oh my goodness is it delicious. I'm already a cheese fanatic but usually. I find myself eating white American, cheddar or provolone but now I'm adding fontina cheese to my top 5 favorite cheeses. Makes a great sandwich addition!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This cheese tastes different than a lot of others, in a good way! It has a mild taste but it's still delicious! It has a soft, creamy texture. It goes great with crackers and grapes! It's also tasty melted on sandwhiches and by itself!
Danielle B.
Silver Springs, NV
This cheese is a good, inexpensive nutty cheese that is very smooth. It compares to high end fontina but doesn't break the bank. I often put it on bagel sandwiches with tomatoes and honey turkey. It is also good melted with eggs.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I had a pizza in a fancy restaurant and wanted to duplicate it. I needed Fontina cheese and that's not something you can find in the regular cheese section prestressed. Boars Head is always fresh and the cheese melted smoothly and I was able to replicate my favorite pizza.
Kilya F.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not a big dairy fan, so i stick with the Cheddar Cheese because that's the only one i take a liking too. It is affordable depending on the place you go to, and it taste delicious. You cant go wrong. I Especially like it on my deli BLT in the morning.
Laura K.
Southampton , PA
Boar's head is an excellent brand and it never disappoints. Compared to similar products, I'd say it's superior or same in quality. It has great flavor and fantastic freshness. I highly recommend !!!!
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
What can I say, this cheese is amazing. It taste so pure and crisp it does not taste rubbery or moldy. I love eating this with some him for a healthy snack. It is affordable and I recommend it to others
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
We love to get this when we are having company. we serve it with crackers and bread. we love the taste it is it is sharp and savory you can always find it at a good price.