Boar's Head Sopressata

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head?? Sopressata.
Brunckhorst's??.
Sopressata grande.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 4010.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Sopressata!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael B.
San Leandro,CA
Love this brand. This is the only soppressata that I like to cook with. Has a really nice flavor and isnt too salty like Ive noticed some brands are.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
I'm sorry but no one compares to BOARS HEAD!!!!! This is my number one choice at the deli!!! Cold cuts and condiments are never a disappointment!!!! A sandwich isn't a sandwich without Boars head!!! The only con is the price. High but for my family a must splurge!!!!
Deanna R.
I only eat Boar's Head brand and I love their Sopressata! It tastes great and goes good with other Boar's Head meats and cheeses. There are no cons to this. I buy this at the supermarket or the Italian deli. I would definitely recommend, it's also a good snack.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Love this sopresatta! Its boars head so it's easy to find. And you know the quality will be great. And you can have your deli slice thin for a cheese plate or thick and use it like pancetta. I would recommend this.

Looking for your answer?