BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Smoked Gouda.
Brunckhorst's.
Pasteurized process gouda and cheddar cheese.
Naturally smoked delicate blend of gouda and cheddar cheese. see more...

Arissa F.
Fresno , CA
I use this to make my interpretation of the Starbucks bacon, egg, and Gouda sandwich. It’s super good and melts really easily. It has a distinct smoked taste that is a good addition to any meals. 10/10
Kennedy G.
Murray, UT
Pull out the "She's the Man" quotes...."Gouda's my favorite!"  I love this brand for not only this cheese but also their meats, so yummy and reasonably priced!

Jessica S.
 I was REALLY surprised by this product. I was in one of those "let's try something new" phases (unlike me at the deli counter), and gave this a try. My husband and I really enjoyed the departure from the norm of american cheese on our lunch sandwiches. Smooth creamy flavor, absolutely delicious!
Sharon H.
Oakland, CA
This is so great on sandwiches or on a cheese board. The flavor is amazing, nutty, and savory. I can't recommend Boar's Head products enough. The quality and taste is guaranteed when you buy their products. I'm so glad that they are easily available in most grocery stores.
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
It's delicious cheese. I follow the keto diet, so having a low carb, high protein, delicious cheese is a must! The flavor is strong, but not overpowering in a sandwich. I usually buy this shape and cut it into 1 ounce wedges (2 carbs each), perfect snack size!
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
As a major smoked Gouda fan I can say this is easily one of my favorites from the deli counter, great rich flavor with a mild smokieness that's not over powering. Pricing is great so I can indulge more often, I do wish I could find it in more stores though!
Shelby M.
League City, TX
This is the best cheese ive ever had. Gouda is not a very pungent cheese. This cheese is smokie and sweet. I would highly recommend this cheese. I buy it ever grocery trip. It's great for a snack or on a sandwich or just by itself.
Danika D.
I love bores head products and that's because they are always cut fresh right in front of you. The taste of their cheese and meats you can't beat. And they are very affordable! I buy these products every time I got the grocery store.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
So delicious i love smoked cheese and this is my favorite brand can cut it up and can eat it on the go ! Ive been buying this brand for years because i just cant get enough and it is super affordable ! Would recommend to others
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite cheese! I always get it from my Publix deli department. It goes great on breakfast sandwiches, hamburgers or other sandwiches. The smoky flavor is so delicious. I definitely recommend trying this cheese