BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Smoked Gouda.
Brunckhorst's.
Pasteurized process gouda and cheddar cheese.
Naturally smoked delicate blend of gouda and cheddar cheese. see more...

Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
Not a bad cheese indeed! You might even say it's... gouda. Sorry, afraid that was rather, cheesy. Okay, I'll stop. Anywho, for a market price smoked gouda, this is pretty good! It has the familiar smoky quality you want in gouda, and the texture is great, can hardly tell the difference between this and unprocessed, very expensive gouda. A rich, hearty cheese to put out for your next dinner party.
Danika L.
I love bores head products and that's because they are always cut fresh right in front of you. The taste of their cheese and meats you can't beat. And they are very affordable! I buy these products every time I got the grocery store.
Arissa F.
Fresno, CA
I use this to make my interpretation of the Starbucks bacon, egg, and Gouda sandwich. It’s super good and melts really easily. It has a distinct smoked taste that is a good addition to any meals. 10/10
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
This cheese is completely heavenly. In a perfect world, I would be able to eat it every day. Boar's Head Smoked Gouda makes for a great snack and is the perfect cheese for every sandwich. I especially love how it tastes when melted on fake chicken burgers.
Haritha A.
Foodie Expert
Okay, I tried this at my local grocery store, and it was so good. I've literally been hooked on Smoked Gouda ever since this purchase. I can eat this by itself. It's incredible. Definitely one of my favorites. Highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
 I was REALLY surprised by this product. I was in one of those "let's try something new" phases (unlike me at the deli counter), and gave this a try. My husband and I really enjoyed the departure from the norm of american cheese on our lunch sandwiches. Smooth creamy flavor, absolutely delicious!
Sharon H.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
This is so great on sandwiches or on a cheese board. The flavor is amazing, nutty, and savory. I can't recommend Boar's Head products enough. The quality and taste is guaranteed when you buy their products. I'm so glad that they are easily available in most grocery stores.
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
It's delicious cheese. I follow the keto diet, so having a low carb, high protein, delicious cheese is a must! The flavor is strong, but not overpowering in a sandwich. I usually buy this shape and cut it into 1 ounce wedges (2 carbs each), perfect snack size!
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
Foodie Expert
As a major smoked Gouda fan I can say this is easily one of my favorites from the deli counter, great rich flavor with a mild smokieness that's not over powering. Pricing is great so I can indulge more often, I do wish I could find it in more stores though!
Shelby M.
This is the best cheese ive ever had. Gouda is not a very pungent cheese. This cheese is smokie and sweet. I would highly recommend this cheese. I buy it ever grocery trip. It's great for a snack or on a sandwich or just by itself.