BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head??® Sliced White American Cheese.
Real??.
Brunckhorst's.
Sliced 120 count.
Pasteurized process American cheese. see more...

Caroline W.
Nashville TN
I put this cheese on many of my sandwiches I do not like many fancy cheeses so its good for me. Its not too sharp and I think it has a good flavor. For some people who really enjoy cheese this might not be the best pick. But for me its delicious.
Jill S.
Boar's Head makes a really great white American cheese. It has a smooth flavor and a great consistency. The price point is a touch higher but I find the quality is definitely there. Great addition to sandwiches!
Face F.
I like this cheese, it's great for grilled cheese, sometimes it can be a little pricy as far as cheese goes, but it taste great, I have it in my home all the time, I would definitely but it again.
Isabelle L.
East Meadow, NY
I love boar's head for my deli food. It's always fresh and usually the best tasting even if it is more expensive than the other companies. It's worth the extra few dollars for better quality food
Best quality in lunch meat and cheeses. Can tell the quality of boars head from other brands and you can usually find a few boars head products on sale so that the price difference between boars head and lesser known brands is not that significant
Jill B.
Woodstock, GA
This she is so creamy and delicious. We love to use it to make sandwiches for lunch and dinner. I've always been a fan of American cheese The Fake Plastic kind. This stuff is saying standard for any kind of American cheese lover haha
Emma Lou S.
So tasty!! I love this stuff! Have repurchased time and time again! I love it! You can get it at pretty much any grocery store deli that Boars head is sold! Definitely recommend it! Will be repurchasing!
Joyce S.
Boar's Head is always my choice. I have been enjoying it for years. I also enjoy the meats from Boar's Head as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Taylor W.
Boar’s Head deli and cheese are our go-to for deli meats and cheese. Not carried at many stores and pricier than many brands, but the quality is well worth it!
Courtney F.
When you think of a sandwich for school or work - this is the cheese that goes well on every sandwich. No sharp taste. However it could be a bit softer.