BY BOAR'S HEAD #61 in Cheese

Boar's Head??® Sliced White American Cheese.
Real??.
Brunckhorst's.
Sliced 120 count.
Pasteurized process American cheese. see more...

Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Boar's Head deli products are my favorite. I absolutely won't eat any other brand of deli meat. I often buy it at Harris Teeter or publix. It's a little more expensive than other brands, but is the only brand I buy.
Maria M.
Hillsboro, OR
Being that I used to use fake or cheese products like Kraft, this product is a 100% better choice. It's very smooth and creamy as grilled cheese or on burgers. It's not too salty and the cut isn't too thick or thin.
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
What can I say I'm a sucker for good quality. I'm obsessed with a great grilled cheese and my family loves them especially made with this brand. Exceptional quality and you can notice the difference. Perfect mild flavor and melty goodness
Karlee W.
Lake Stevens
I am giving this product 5 stars!!!! That’s easy for me to do. This is REAL cheese and makes you think of the American cheese you were given as a kid but 10x better!!!! Great as a snack or on a burger!!!!!
member-348e0
I love to go to the Deli in the grocery store and get a pound of thick sliced white American cheese. It melts well for hot sandwiches but is also amazing on a cold cut sandwich. Even on its own as a late night snack this cheese is the bomb.
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love the quality and taste of this cheese. A pound cost ranges from $7-10 US dollars. Could find at any supermarket. Pair with your favorite deli meat and bread or eat it alone.
Lauren P.
Favorite cheese for cold cut sandwiches. So smooth and creamy great for grilled cheeses as well or just plain when you get a sample at the deli. I don’t know if it’s the healthiest but it’s the tastiest.
Amanda W.
Warminster
We used to always buy land o lakes but since trying this I will never go back it holds up great for a week in the fridge without getting gross and has a great taste
Montana V.
San Antonio , TX
I’m not a big fan of American cheese! But this one has to take the cake when I️ want a good ole ham and cheese! Has a great melt to it and serves well sliced and cubed!
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.