BY BOAR'S HEAD #59 in Cheese

Boar's Head??® Sliced White American Cheese.
Real??.
Brunckhorst's.
Sliced 120 count.
Pasteurized process American cheese. see more...

Sarah F.
Boars head is the only kind of lunch meat i’ll use, so i buy the cheese as well. It tastes so good, a little more pricy but you can definitely taste why it’s more expensive. It’s really good
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
This is my family's favorite cheese. Every few weeks we go to publix and stock up and usually buy about 2 pounds. I've tried so many other sliced cheeses and none were as good as boars head.
Cristina R.
Omg this is delicious! I get mine at Kroger and it’s a lot! Value is good for this quality of cheese! Made so many dishes from cheese frittata, cheese balls and sandwiches of course! Love it!
Liz M.
North Franklin
Boars head American cheese it’s the only cheese I’ll buy for my family. Awesome taste, and it’s the only “real” cheese out there. Perfect on a sandwich or by itself
Debby K.
Fort Mill, SC
For me, the key to this cheese is to get it sliced thin. The flavor is by far the best when it comes to white American cheese. I melts well. There is no msg added.
Melissa M.
Yardley, PA
Boars Head American cheese is awesome. It’s rich and creamy. I love it. It’s a little expensive but usually markets run specials. I’m a fan of boars head products
Hannah D.
By far one of Boar's Head's most popular flavors of cheese. I exclusively only buy Boar's Head sandwich meats and cheeses and they have never disappointed me. This product is always fresh and makes the perfect addition to any sandwich. Boar's Head is known for being a bit pricier, but you are 100% getting your moneys worth.
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
I use this cheese to make queso blanco and it is absolute perfection! Creamy and mild, yet boasts a bit of pungency (which I appreciate about cheese!) I like boars Head a lot! It’s definitely pricier than most cheese brands, but you can taste the difference.
Joe R.
Douglasville , GA
This here is the cream of the crop cheese brand. My favorite of all the other brands. I love all their kinds, I just chose this one because it is what I buy for sandwiches often.
Samantha S.
Dallas
This is my favorite kind of cheese. Boar’s Head White American cheese goes great on burgers, sandwiches (hot or cold), grilled cheeses, or even by itself if you like cheese as much as I do! I’m a long time consumer and will continue to be so!