BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head??® Sliced White American Cheese.
Real??.
Brunckhorst's.
Sliced 120 count.
Pasteurized process American cheese. see more...

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Woodstock, GA
What's not to love about Boar's head. We buy the white american often for making white cheese dip and it works great! The flavor is wonderful and we get to enjoy the yummy cheese dip you would get a a Mexican restaurant right at home and it goes great with Taco Tuesday! :)
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Des Plaines, IL
Tastes amazing great for putting it on things like toast. It tates amazing and is more healthy then a lot of other cheees.I am usually not a cheese person but i love the Boars Head cheeses. They are a little more expensive then your regual chees but deffenitaly worth it
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Boars head is a high end brand of products, with great quality and flavor, tastes amazing, gives you that real american cheese flavor, melts well,great snack for sandwiches or just a quick slice for , price point is very reasonable, i would recommend.
Best quality in lunch meat and cheeses. Can tell the quality of boars head from other brands and you can usually find a few boars head products on sale so that the price difference between boars head and lesser known brands is not that significant
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chester, PA
I don't really see a difference in Boar's Head than any brand that they sell at the Deli. Cheese is something that it's very hard to mess up with and if you know the difference, then you know. I would recommend Boar's Head meats, though.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Woodstock, GA
This she is so creamy and delicious. We love to use it to make sandwiches for lunch and dinner. I've always been a fan of American cheese The Fake Plastic kind. This stuff is saying standard for any kind of American cheese lover haha
Annie F.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to deli cheese when I grocery shop. The price point is right in my budget and the flavor is delicious. Better than all the others I've tasted...I am a Boar's head believer! I will absolutely be purchasing again.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Boar's Head makes a really great white American cheese. It has a smooth flavor and a great consistency. The price point is a touch higher but I find the quality is definitely there. Great addition to sandwiches!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I love boar's head products to begin with but their cheeses are perfect. they are so smooth and the flavor is always so perfect. I love this white american cheese and don't even buy the prepacked one anymore
Face F.
Face F.
I like this cheese, it's great for grilled cheese, sometimes it can be a little pricy as far as cheese goes, but it taste great, I have it in my home all the time, I would definitely but it again.