Boar's Head Skinless Frankfurters Beef

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head Brand Skinless Beef Frankfurters.

Brunckhorst's.

No artificial color.

Sugar free.

Not a reduced calorie food.

Dairy free.

Gluten free.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department Of Agriculture. Est. 12612.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Skinless Frankfurters Beef!
How would you rate this product?
Charlie D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for a weekend BBQ or just a quick weekday meal. Even without the skin, each bite comes with such a crunch and the flavor of boars head frankfurters are my favorite.
Kris R.
SC
I love forehead. Their food is always very delicious very fulfilling it is a little bit more expensive but it's worth it. If you're looking for a good quality great tasting meat this is it. If you have not tried to highly recommend you do! Now go out and get you some!
Dawn M.
Long Beach, CA
Love boars head quality meat and These are always a staple at family barbecues Worth the cost for sure
Phoenix R.
Hubert, NC
Boar’s head frankfurters are a higher quality hot dog. They taste good and everyone at our cookouts enjoys them and we always get asked “ what brand are these”! They cost a bit more but are worth it.
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love these. I always have at least one pack in my fridge at all times. It just tastes amazing and my absolute favorite part is the skin that gives you that craveable snap when you bite into it. I can't recommend it more. You definitely won't be disappointed.
Donna K.
West Jordan, UT
My keys ds absolutely love these. They are more on the pricey side but worth it in the end. Because they are all eaten by the end of the night.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL
Love these hot dogs, they are the best in my opinion. Doesn’t get any better with these bad boys hot off the grill.
Stacy F.
Grantsville, MD
My husband and son love to grill these. They have alot of flavor and great for a bbq. Sometimes will slice and saute and add them to a box of zataerans
Erika A.
Easton, PA
These are my favorite hot dogs. They’re all beef, they don’t add msg, colorings, nitrates or nitrites, and the flavor is delicious.
Nicole G.
Bristol, VA
Boars Head anything! Absolutely love the amount of flavor and normally but these in bulk!

Looking for your answer?