BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Brand Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese.

Brunckhorst.

Quality craftsmanship taste.

Aged 9 months.

All natural.

Hand coated in black wax and shelf aged for a traditional cheddar flavor.

Wisconsin Cheese®.

Real®. see more...

Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I really enjoy Boat's Head meats and cheeses especially the Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese it is my absolute favorite. It can be a little more expensive than other cheeses, but the quality is there and to me it is definitely worth the extra cost. I enjoy the taste and how sharp it is. It makes any sandwich a million times better!
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
This is such an amazing tasting cheese. I use it so often it's not even funny. It is my absolute staple for baked macaroni and cheese and it's also really lovely when thinly sliced on a sandwich or sub. It is way better than most of the stuff you'll find in the refrigerated section because of the minimal processing. Try it today!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
The closest cheese I have found to whatever cheddar Nordstrom Cafe uses for their kids grilled cheese. The sharp cheddar coupled with buttery grilled bread is a timeless, ageless classic.

This cheese actually comes in two sizes at the deli counter - the wax color indicates which is which!
Kelli  B.
We just tried this cheese recently and it was so good. We had the yellow and and the white cheddar and both were incredible. It was the first Boar's Head cheese we'd ever bought and we're absolutely going to buy it again. We'll do a cheese board soon to try some of their other flavors.
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
So yummy, I love sharp cheddar cheese and this one is definitely a favorite. It can get a little pricey so sometimes I wait until I have a coupon or there are in store deals. It's so worth it though and many times I just open the fridge and snack on a piece of cheese.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes. Just try it. It won't disappoint trust. It's the perfect addiction to any sandwich, and the taste cannot be any better. It could even be eaten alone if you have dairy cravings like me, or want something to nibble on. Definitely recommend.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
Sharp cheese is defiantly a favorite of mine and Boars head probably makes one of the best. The flavor is amazing, strong but not too strong. The value is good, it's a little on the expensive side, but worth it. In my opinion it is one of the best!!
Meghan L.
Yum. You want to talk about the perfect sandwich? A generous slice of this, some shaved Boars Head maple glazed honey turkey, a crusty French baguette, and some of their honey mustard. Oh mylanta it's good.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
I LOVE sharp, or extra sharp cheddar cheese, and Boar's Head does not disappoint!
I don't think I've ever purchased one of their products I didn't like, from the cheeses to meats.
Maddie G.
This is some of the sharpest cheddar cheese you can buy! It comes with a great taste. It is a little high price but you will not regret it!