BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Brand Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese.

Brunckhorst.

Quality craftsmanship taste.

Aged 9 months.

All natural.

Hand coated in black wax and shelf aged for a traditional cheddar flavor.

Wisconsin Cheese®.

Real®. see more...

Nicole B.
Franklin, TN
I am a cheese snob and this cheese is so good! It has the right amount of sharpness and it is not too soft. It is absolutely delicious. It is way better than other cheeses I have tried. It melts well too.
Lauren B.
Tavares
Purchased at: Walmart
My FAVORITE sharp cheddar cheese ever. I never learned about boars head until I started going to the deli.. The first time I had it I fell in love! Gah it was soooo good, texture, taste, everything perfect! Not sure about price because I’ll buy it regardless.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Renay P.
This is such an amazing tasting cheese. I use it so often it's not even funny. It is my absolute staple for baked macaroni and cheese and it's also really lovely when thinly sliced on a sandwich or sub. It is way better than most of the stuff you'll find in the refrigerated section because of the minimal processing. Try it today!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I really enjoy Boat's Head meats and cheeses especially the Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese it is my absolute favorite. It can be a little more expensive than other cheeses, but the quality is there and to me it is definitely worth the extra cost. I enjoy the taste and how sharp it is. It makes any sandwich a million times better!
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
Boars head is one of the best in the game. Good quality product with great value. I do always buy their product on sale but my grocery store has a deal on boars head every time I go so it’s all good. I always buy and will continue to do so.
Kacy S.
My favorite type of cheese Is extra sharp cheddar cheese. My favorite brand I like Is boars head Wisconsin cheese!! A tad on the pricey side, but very good and worth the price. Always do recommend and will continue to buy
Lauren C.
Augusta
One of the best and most addicting sharp cheddar cheeses that I've ever eaten. This cheese doesn't even need to be put on anything, like a cracker, to be enjoyed.
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
The closest cheese I have found to whatever cheddar Nordstrom Cafe uses for their kids grilled cheese. The sharp cheddar coupled with buttery grilled bread is a timeless, ageless classic.

This cheese actually comes in two sizes at the deli counter - the wax color indicates which is which!