BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Brand Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese.

Brunckhorst.

Quality craftsmanship taste.

Aged 9 months.

All natural.

Hand coated in black wax and shelf aged for a traditional cheddar flavor.

Wisconsin Cheese®.

Real®. see more...

Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
This cheese is my family's favorite! I love the sharp flavor. Pairs well with Boar's Head ham and any brand of pretzel bun! A pricier cheese but worth every cent.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
This is such an amazing tasting cheese. I use it so often it's not even funny. It is my absolute staple for baked macaroni and cheese and it's also really lovely when thinly sliced on a sandwich or sub. It is way better than most of the stuff you'll find in the refrigerated section because of the minimal processing. Try it today!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I really enjoy Boat's Head meats and cheeses especially the Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese it is my absolute favorite. It can be a little more expensive than other cheeses, but the quality is there and to me it is definitely worth the extra cost. I enjoy the taste and how sharp it is. It makes any sandwich a million times better!
Rachael G.
Saint louis, MO
I am a cheeseaholic! Boars head has some of the best cheese with the best flavor. Too often I purchase cheese and the flavor isn't what I like. This Cheddar is one of my go to when I have a craving because it's literally great on everything.
Romi L.
Sacramento
This is the BEST cheese ever! This cheddar is sharp and has a wonderful flavor. It was first recommended to me by the deli guy at Sprouts. I buy it every 2 weeks since then. It was love at first bite!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
The closest cheese I have found to whatever cheddar Nordstrom Cafe uses for their kids grilled cheese. The sharp cheddar coupled with buttery grilled bread is a timeless, ageless classic.

This cheese actually comes in two sizes at the deli counter - the wax color indicates which is which!
Kymbrye T.
Rio rancho, NM
Boar's head meats and cheeses make some extraordinary sandwichs! I recommend a few fresh slices of meat and two slices of their cheese in between two whole wheat slices of bread. Tomato, lettuce, mayo and of course salt and pepper.... oh man!
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
So yummy, I love sharp cheddar cheese and this one is definitely a favorite. It can get a little pricey so sometimes I wait until I have a coupon or there are in store deals. It's so worth it though and many times I just open the fridge and snack on a piece of cheese.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
Yes. Yes. Yes. And yes. Just try it. It won't disappoint trust. It's the perfect addiction to any sandwich, and the taste cannot be any better. It could even be eaten alone if you have dairy cravings like me, or want something to nibble on. Definitely recommend.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
Sharp cheese is defiantly a favorite of mine and Boars head probably makes one of the best. The flavor is amazing, strong but not too strong. The value is good, it's a little on the expensive side, but worth it. In my opinion it is one of the best!!