Boar's Head Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese

by Boar's Head

Boar's Head® Brand Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese.

Brunckhorst.

Quality craftsmanship taste.

Aged 9 months.

All natural.

Hand coated in black wax and shelf aged for a traditional cheddar flavor.

Wisconsin Cheese®.

Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Kristina N.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely ADORE this Boars Head Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar. It’s so strong in flavor and melts in your mouth. Definitely everything a sharp cheddar should be. I highly recommend trying this one if you’re into sharp cheeses because it does carry a bit of a pinch along with it.
Nicole B.
Tucson, AZ
I am a cheese snob and this cheese is so good! It has the right amount of sharpness and it is not too soft. It is absolutely delicious. It is way better than other cheeses I have tried. It melts well too.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I really enjoy Boat's Head meats and cheeses especially the Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese it is my absolute favorite. It can be a little more expensive than other cheeses, but the quality is there and to me it is definitely worth the extra cost. I enjoy the taste and how sharp it is. It makes any sandwich a million times better!
Renay P.
This is such an amazing tasting cheese. I use it so often it's not even funny. It is my absolute staple for baked macaroni and cheese and it's also really lovely when thinly sliced on a sandwich or sub. It is way better than most of the stuff you'll find in the refrigerated section because of the minimal processing. Try it today!
member-4fd0e2fe3
I love this cheese on my turkey sandwiches the meat tastes so good and fresh. The cheese is so good and tastes the best.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
I LOVE sharp, or extra sharp cheddar cheese, and Boar's Head does not disappoint! I don't think I've ever purchased one of their products I didn't like, from the cheeses to meats.
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
The most delicious I ate chees. It is the best. Believe me very tasty... 👍🏼👍🏼
The most delicious I ate chees. It is the best. Believe me very tasty... 👍🏼👍🏼
Mary H.
Cypress, TX
Goat's head is such a reliable brand I can trust for great taste and quality. This sharp Wisconsin cheddar is no exception. It goes great with sandwiches or snacks. I look for Boar's head first!
Kymbrye T.
Rio Rancho , NM
Boar's head meats and cheeses make some extraordinary sandwichs! I recommend a few fresh slices of meat and two slices of their cheese in between two whole wheat slices of bread. Tomato, lettuce, mayo and of course salt and pepper.... oh man!
Yvette B.
Goodyear, AZ
So yummy, I love sharp cheddar cheese and this one is definitely a favorite. It can get a little pricey so sometimes I wait until I have a coupon or there are in store deals. It's so worth it though and many times I just open the fridge and snack on a piece of cheese.

Looking for your answer?