Boar's Head Roasted Red Pepper Hummus uploaded by Jessica K.

BY BOAR'S HEAD #43 in Hummus

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.

Gluten free.

All natural. see more...

Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This Hummus dip is delicious, especially with Stacy's® Pita Chips Simply Naked . Its the perfect balance of hummus and Red Pepper and it also tastes very fresh. Great to bring to parties.
Kelly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn't even know Boar's Head made anything other than meats and cheeses, but this hummus was way better than Sabra to me. It lasts longer in the fridge and is so creamy and perfect. I would definitely suggest it over others.
Kim G.
New Smyrna Beach
Boars Head makes great humus. This humus is so rich and creamy. It taste good on practically everything. My favorite to dip it in is bagel chips. The flavor is like a party in your mouth.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I picked up this brand of Hummus on a whim. I normally purchase the other well known brand of hummus. Boar's Head had a really good flavor. I would buy it again. Great for a snack anytime. Very easy to pack in a picnic bag.
Jessica K.
It is a great hummus! I totally recommend it with pita bread chips! It is perfect for snack time and it doesn't have to much calories!
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite hummus. I put hummus on everything! It's a great healthy substitute for cheese. Boar's Head is the best!
Charlene l.
greer, SC
Basic hummus but you can’t go wrong with hummus honestly. The flavors are great and taste good with any type of food.
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
I love this hummus! I swear I could eat the whole tub by myself! It's also great because it doesn't have any "msgs"
Hayden R.
Fort Myers, FL
Humus has become one of my favorite snacks. This one is so original and an easy add to daily carrots. So yummy!!!
Angelica H.
Anchorage, AK
I usually buy Sabra, but I have noticed this brand of hummus at my local deli and it really caught my eye. Would you say it's better than Sabra?