BY BOAR'S HEAD #43 in Beef

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand London Broil.
Cap-off top round oven roasted beef.
Coated with seasonings.
Slow-roasted with garlic, onion, lemon & pepper.
U.S.D.A. Choice.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est. 20978. see more...

Camille W.
I love boars head roast beef. It’s super fresh and actually roast beef. It doesn’t have that weird shine to it like cheap roast beef. It’s expensive but totally worth it. I believe most if not all board head are nitrite free so it’ll be better for you.
Trevor Z.
This product is outrageously expensive, but we all know the saying " You get what you pay for". If you're trying to save some cash I would highly advise against this product. I would recommend putting this in a Stromboli or Calzone with some cheddar cheese, and topping it off with some BBQ sauce! I will definitely buy this product when I am looking to splurg next!
Elysia G.
So incredibly expensive all the time but the moment there is a sale or we have a little extra room in our budget, this is what we get. We would purchase so much more if the price was lower but with a large family, it's not easy to squeeze a dollar out of a penny. The flavor is worth the price though! Absolutely no other brand can compare!
Sarah J.
Statesboro, GA
This is absolutely delicious. This meat is the go to for anyone. I think it is the perfect party meat for anyone. I prefer it thick cut, but thin could be good as well. Yes this can be pricy but i believe it is worth the price.
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Love making this in the crock pot! Actually making it this week. Such a good flavorful meat. Awesome price. I would recommend it to anything, esp if making a pot roast!! So great with some carrots and potatoes
Chloe J.
Ontario
This product has a lot of flavor is good for making sandwiches with. I bought it at a deli when I was on vacation. I don't really have a recipe for this but has very good flavors. How different by it again.
Anna m.
This is the best deli roast beef out there! It has a perfect red color that is not too over or under cooked. The flavor of this roast beef is delicious and it is seasoned well. It pairs well with any type of cheddar cheese. It is a regular purchase in my household!
Caroline P.
So good. Favorite roast beef to put on my sandwiches. Some of the best roast beef I've had. Lots of flavor, kind of expensive, so get it on sale
Bonnie M.
I used ti work in a grocery store deli and Boar's head meats and cheese are the best! Espcially this!! Well worth the price!
Ricki S.
I love all of the meat and cheeses I have ever gotten that are boarshead it is my preference to get when I go to the store .