Boar's Head Prosciutto Di Parma

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head® Brand Boneless Prosciutto Di Parma.
Old World Delicacies™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Prosciutto Di Parma!
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Boar's Head Prosciutto Di Parma uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Publix
Super tasty prosciutto! I like it better than bacon, and it's higher in protein and lower in calories too. I use it on pizza, pasta and salads. Also tired prosciutto wrapped melon at a restaurant one time and loved it. Decided to recreate it at home. Topped with parmesan, candied walnuts and balsamic glaze. Delicious!
Alicia H.
1,426 reviews
Boar's Head Prosciutto Di Parma uploaded by Alicia H.
I love this proscuttio. It can be eaten cold on sandwiches or put on a cheese board with some toasty bread and crackers and other spreads. Or you can crisp it up with a little bit of oil and add it to dishes like risotto, pastas, stuff it into chicken, pork, steaks, etc. The options are endless. It's a great product!
Tina N.
Bonita
Boar's Head Prosciutto Di Parma uploaded by Tina N.
Purchased at: Publix
Love! Always a staple on any charcuterie board. Thinly sliced, savory, the perfect accompaniment. #charcuterie
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
really like this brand, i trust the "DOP" seal that you can see on the top left of the packaging in Italy it means that the product is authentic from that region and the meat is local as well..! I highly recommend
Ashley T.
Williamsburg , VA
We use this in our chicken marsala and I have to say it is the best prosciutto I have ever had! It has just the right amount of saltiness and really makes the dish complete. Boars head has always been one of my favorite brands for lunch meat so it was no suprise that the quality of the prosciutto is top of the line.
Christy G.
Falmouth
I buy this for my boyfriend and he makes sandwiches with it and absolutely loves it. It is on the higher end for price, but it's worth it.
Lauren S.
Orlando, FL
I just these on my charcuterie boards and my guest always love them. No additives and by products
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I tried prosciutto for the first time last week. I wasn't disappointed, but I wasn't blown away either. I'll definitely keep eating it, it's just really salty.
Lali K.
New Castle, DE
Boar's Head Prosciutto Di Parma uploaded by Lali K.
Well prepared and tasty. Easy packaging. Matches with lots of different meals and makes your dish completed. repear user for years already and will continue. my best prosciutto recipe is "prosciutto con melone". Easy, fast and delicious
Denisa R.
Romania
I love proscutto! I use it in pastas ,in sandwiches ,in reciped and i love it so much that i eat plain proscutto with mozzarela.

Looking for your answer?