Boar's Head Prosciutto uploaded by Joanna N.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head Brand Prosciutto.
Brunckhorst's??.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Over 100 years of unwavering standards. see more...

Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
This is not the brand I used for my dosh, I got mine at weagmans deli but as I connot put it on here... i have this 3 stars because I am certain it has unnesscary preservatives and isn't a non go product.
Miss M.
Board head is the best deli meat producer. They have all natural and not processed meats. I love their taste and quality. I only ever by cold cuts that are boars head brand.
Hanna B.
Orlando, FL
Tasty Tasty Tasty!!! The packaging is such a connivence and does it job to keep the prosciutto fresh! I wasn't for sure about it at first, but on a croissant with cream cheese it was just the right combination! I definitely recommend this to the proscitutto consumer
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I buy this product almost every time I go to the grocery store. Brie cheese, prosciutto, and cracked pepper water crackers are one of my favorite snacks. This is a great brand and delicious. I would recommend for people who like prosciutto!!