BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Brand Parmigiano Reggiano.
Cryovac.
Old World Delicacies™.
Cheese aged 24 months.
Imported from Italy.
Denominazione D' Origine Protetta.
Certified by control body authorized by Ministero Delle Politiche Agricole Alimentari e Forestali. see more...

Fendi T.
Casselberry , FL
If you want to step your pasta game up to the next level buy this cheese and shred it and sprinkle it on top. I don’t know how to describe the flavor besides very smooth and creamy with a hint of nutty flavor.
Donya Y.
cedar park
Boar’s Head cheese is so good. It tastes fresh and rich. I prefer buying Boar’s Head over any other brand. This parmesan cheese was so delicious on top of some pasta.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I only get this on special occasions do that it's on the pricey side or to have a special treat for myself but it is a very very good cheese it tastes delicious has a smooth Smokey taste I can't say enough things about this before you are definitely give it a try
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing cheese for a good price! I am a huge cheesomaniac and especially when it comes to Parmesan! I use it for so many dishes - salads, chicken parmigiana, sandwiches, sauces. It has an amazing smell and taste! Definitely worth a try!
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
You can NEVER go wrong with Boar’s Head products! They always have such a great flavor. I buy Boars Head at my local Kroger. I will always be a repeat buyer! The only con is the price. Boars Head tends to be on the pricey side but it’s worth it!
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
My favorite cheese! Such a sharp flavor. Great with pastas, wines, meats. Expensive because it’s imported from Italy but it’s so worth it! Boar's Head Parmigiano Reggiano
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
Nothing like some fresh grated Parmesan atop your pasta dish, am I right?! This stuff is grade A quality. The taste is sharp, the flavor is great. I highly recommend this product.
Lemon K.
This cheese tastes wonderful grated and served over pasta- it's softer than a parmesan bought pre-grated would be, but that makes it taste more authentic and delicious. I'm not a big fan of it on its own, but I continue to buy it to grate and cook with.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
As an Italian I’m always searching for a good parmigiano to use when I can’t get anything directly imported. This is a great substitute. Easy flavor and taste just as good as a well aged parmigiano. Would recommend for anyone’s spaghetti night!
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
This is my favorite Parmigiana cheese!! I can put it anything from pizza to salads... it crumbles easy and it also grates easily.... i can find it locally and it is on the more expensive side of the cheeses in my area.   I will buy it when I can.