Boar's Head Ovengold Roasted Breast of Turkey

by Boar's Head

#5 in Turkey

Boar's Head??® Ovengold®?? Roasted Breast of Turkey.
Brunckhorst's??.
Coated with seasonings.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-20978.
American Heart Association.
Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2.

Is it fully cooked? How do we prepare it for consumption? There were no instructions on the product or accompanying it when it was gifted to us seniors.
Start your review of Boar's Head Ovengold Roasted Breast of Turkey!
How would you rate this product?
Rebekah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
this brand is my 2nd favorite turkey brand. If I cannot find butter ball brand turkey I look for boars head turkey. I love the smoked taste, the savory flavor and love that it is not all dried out for my dinner. It is pricey but well worth a great turkey dinner when in the mood.
stephanie P.
Bronx, NY
Boar's Head Ovengold Roasted Breast of Turkey uploaded by stephanie P.
Best turkey hands down! We use this brand at our deli and everyone loves it! It’s amazing and yummy
John H.
Boyds, MD
I did not like this at all. It tasted like thanksgiving Turkey that sat out for 3 days. I genuinely disliked it and ended up throwing half of it away. I stopped going to boars head delis and now go to wegmans where their brand is superior.
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
it’s like thanksgiving leftovers the flavor of this turkey is just excellent. it truly can not be beat.
Gabriela S.
WILL NEVER EVER EVER I MEAN EVER TRY ANOTHER BRAND AFTER THIS ONE !!!! HAVE BEEN LOYAL TO OVENGOLD FOR YEARS
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
I really like this boar’s head turkey breast. I get the deli to slice it thick because I like to spread a little mayonnaise, some fancy mustard, arugula, herbs (like fresh dill) and avocado and roll it up. It’s a healthy way to enjoy the turkey and it tastes amazing!
Taylor M.
Penfield, NY
Boars head is always the best for cold cuts! The oven roasted flavor is amazing, nothing beats this. It is the real deal
Jas D.
Bronx, NY
This is always my go to choice of deli meat when ordering a sandwich at the store. Always fresh w that high quality taste. I order it along with the Boars Head classic American or muenster cheese topping it off with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper! & there I have my perfect sandwich :)) Recommend trying!
Jessica S.
Fresno, CA
Boar’s head ovengold roasted turkey breast is so delicious. It has the perfect flavor and tastes like actual meat. It doesn’t have that overly processed taste like some other lunch meats have.
Gianna C.
Bronx, NY
I buy this turkey every time I go grocery shopping. There’s just something about it that’s different than other brands. I would say that it’s more juicy! I definitely recommend!