BY BOAR'S HEAD #10 in Turkey

Boar's Head??® Ovengold®?? Roasted Breast of Turkey.
Brunckhorst's??.
Coated with seasonings.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-20978.
American Heart Association.
Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2. see more...

Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is my family's favorite brand for cold cuts. The ovengold turkey is lean and delicious. Works great on sandwiches, by itself, or rolled up with a piece of Boar's Head American cheese! I love this product and have been using it for years!!
Katie W.
Minot Afb, ND
Boar's Head Ovengold Roasted Breast of Turkey is the most tasty lunch meat I have every had. If you use two slices of Publix mountain bread, some avocado, Boars Head Turkey, and Boars Head Colby jack cheese it makes the perfect sandwich. Although this turkey is expensive I will continue to buy it.
Megan Z.
When I'm at the deli counter at Publix, I always make sure to see which Boars Head products are on sale. Although Boars Head meats and cheeses are more expensive than generic store brands, I know that they always deliver on flavor and quality, which is worth the extra money to me.
supreet s.
Phoenix , AZ
the standard for all cold cut turkey. when I was in new york there were times i wouldn't order a sandwich if this was not the turkey that was used. I don't frequent delis much any more- beacuse there aren't many in vegas, but this would still be the brand i would choose.
Melissa B.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Without question the BEST turkey cold cuts!! This turkey has great flavor, it's great for sandwiches and it isn't too salty. The spice blend that they use to season it is to die for! I would definitely recommend this brand and variety of turkey breast to anyone!
Lisa K.
I am a devoted boars head meat fan. The turkey is amazing! We purchased this every week from Kroger. It makes great sandwiches and is also excellent in a wrap.it does cost a little more then the other brands, but the quality of product makes it worth it!
Heidi S.
I have worked with boars head brand at my job for 3 years and by far this product is top notch. The flavor, the price, the ingredients are all you could ask for in a deli turkey. I buy this for my family all the time and I love it
Jennifer H.
Roswell, GA
Boars Head turkey is the only turkey to have when it's for a sandwich or sub. The other brands taste salty and rubbery. Boars Head tastes like freshly carved turkey leftover from Thanksgiving - but a moist version of that!
Alicia R.
I get this turkey every time I go to the grocery store! Great flavor and always fresh! Price is a little high but always work it, get sliced very thin and I can just eat this without even making into a sandwich!
Micaela R.
Dallas, TX
I first really started eating this regularly in college. Combined with their honey maple ham, Swiss and bacon on a croissant, it makes my favorite club sandwich. Boar's head anything is worth the money.