Boar's Head Ovengold Roasted Breast of Turkey

by Boar's Head

#21 in Turkey

Boar's Head??® Ovengold®?? Roasted Breast of Turkey.
Brunckhorst's??.
Coated with seasonings.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-20978.
American Heart Association.
Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Ovengold Roasted Breast of Turkey!
How would you rate this product?
Cincinnati, OH
I got this from my deli for $10 a pound and had it sliced for sandwiches. The slices are huge and the turkey is amazing! I got so much more than I would in prepackaged meat and it tasted a lot better too. I love using it in roll ups, eggs, sandwiches, or just as a snack. Boar's Head Deli Dinners Ovengold Turkey Breast
Bethel, CT
My favorite store bought deli turkey. It’s delicious and no fat deposits that you find with so many cold cut brands. It’s not cheap, but that’s why it’s probably better quality. I love it in a wrap or even just folded on crackers
Southlake
Never disappointed with this brand and it’s flavors! It’s perfect to snack on as is or for sand which making! I am a sucker for lunch meat and I love how fresh and tasty it is!
Boars head is absolutely the best brand of deli meat out there. Its always delicious. It makes a great sandwich. I love this brand. Its worth the money spent on it
Oakland, CA
The key to the perfect deli sandwich at home. While certainly more expensive than cold cuts, the difference is clear in the taste, the quality, and most importantly how it makes my body feel. Other meats have so many additives that I just don’t feel right after eating. Ovengold leaves me impatient for the next sandwich.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been in this brand since I was a kid. My mom always had it and got it sliced superthin from the deli. I like it it doesn’t have a lot of sodium so makes me feel like I’m eating something delicious. It also doesn’t have a Lotta nitrates which a lot of lunch meats have lotta nitrates and I like this one’s pretty clean.
Mountain View, CA
Every Sunday we go to Safeway to buy sandwich stuff for the week ahead and we always go straight to the deli and get our meat and cheeses freshly sliced. That is the healthiest way to get your meat from your butcher. Pre-packaged meats and cheeses are fine but are going to be loaded with preservatives. Boars head oven roasted turkey is one of my favorites! You just can’t go wrong.
Greenwich, CT
Delicious, especially cut thin! I like to trick myself into thinking I'm not eating a massive amount when I get it cut thin..My only complaint is that this is high in sodium. The low sodium options have no flavor, so I guess it's better than nothing. I recommend virtually all of the Boars Head cold cuts, they're a "cut" above the other brands.
Converse, TX
We ALWAYS have this in our refrigerator. I have tried many brands of turkey and this one is the best. It’s not slimy and wet feeling either which we love. Has a great flavor and feel to it. My kids love it for a quick snack or even a on the go lunch or dinner. It’s definitely more pricy but in my opinion totally worth every penny
There is a deli place nearby that also makes hoagies and they only use Boar's Head products. I mean it when I say that these hoagies are the best and I attribute that to the Boar's Head meats and cheeses. When I've bought the meat separately to make my own sandwiches at home they were just as good. I definitely recommend their products.

Looking for your answer?