BY BOAR'S HEAD

Boar's Head® Brand Old World Salame, Cheddar and Swiss Sampler.

Brunckhorst's. Baby Swiss.

All natural cheese.

An American classic. Mild flavor & creamy texture make this a "friendly" Swiss for all ages.

Real®.

Brunckhorst's Boar's Head® Brand Vermont Cheddar.

Aged 3 months.

All natural cheese.

Made with whole milk from small regional dairy farms.

Real®.

Quality. Craftsmanship. Taste.

Gluten free.

Brunckhorst's. Boar's Head® Brand. Bianco D' Dro®.

Italian Dry Salame.

A rich blend of coarsely ground pork with wine and Italian style seasonings dry cured in the traditional old world manner.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 9882. see more...

Breeyen S.
Rockledge , FL
Nothing compares to salami and cheese. This combo is so good. I always pull it out when we have company . It’s always a hit with everyone and I never have any left.
Alexandra P.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect brand for any deli meats or cheese! Amazing taste and quality for a reasonable price. This is my to go to brand for creating a meat and cheese board. I would defiantly purchase this again.
Alexis M.
Salame and cheese! Nothing is better! But Boar's head has by far some of the best quality meats and cheeses I have ever tried! Their cheese are so flavorful and rich and their meats just give you a wonderful sensation when you eat them! I get my Boar's Head from my local Kroger! Absolutely AMAZING!
Cana D.
Florence, SC
Very delicious sampler! Love this pairing of flavored. Perfect with any cracker I have paired it with. Just perfect for a group of friends or just yourself. Lol!
Katherine S.
Seattle
If you don't love high quality cheese what are you even doing with your life? Cheese is one of my favorite foods and I love this brand because it's always like quality and it's not extremely expensive
Ashley H.
Tampa, FL
Very yummy, but make sure you keep it refrigerated or it gets kind of slimy. I've definitely bought it about three or four times because it was a great, convenient snack while I was on a low carb diet.
Meghan C.
This combination of cheese and meat is by far the most ideal platter to pair with wine and crackers. Boar's head can be pricey but it's worth the price for the quality of product. It's not over processed or on a cheap plastic container with mostly water, this product comes wrapped like you bought it out of a butchers shop. Highly recommend!
Stacie D.
Phoenix, AZ
The little samplers are perfect house warming gifts or Christmas give your neighbor will love. I love buying them and keeping on had when you have a party or people over. All you have to do is cut and serve. Perfect small size to not go bad, and just enough for a party platter.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i love that i can pick this brand up fresh from my favorite produce store - makes me feel confident in my decision to buy from that store - and they have the best meats and cheeses.. i dont buy any other brand because no other brands make sense.. the price is very worth it .
San T.
Looking for a tasty snack that's doesn't spoil your diet or healthy eating plan? Thia Boar's Head sampler is the one. Because it's a sampler it's a good portion size. Just enough to curb your appetite. The Salame and cheeses are full of flavor and a good combination. This sampler is truley satisfying.