Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese uploaded by Sam T.

BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Old World Delicacies™ Goat Cheese.
Tart, soft, crumbly. On crackers, French bread, in salad. see more...

Hailey M.
I love goat cheese and this one did not disappoint! I got it from my local Kroger store and found that it tastes amazing with chicken and with roasted veggies. Delicious!
Carly H.
I love the consistency of this creamy goat cheese. I love to crumble it over a spinach salad with pecans, dried cranberries, and a lemon poppyseed dressing. The price is alway right. A lot of times this product is actually on sale. I would recommend buying this cheese.
Emily C.
So creamy and delicious! We used this mostly for pizza and the outcome is to die for! If you've never had goat cheese and have been interested in trying- Boars Head is the way to go!
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL
FABULOUS whether you are using it on a salad, as a spread, in a recipe- it is a delicious addition. Boars Head quality is supreme from others I have tried. A little pricier than some other brands but well worth it for the quality and flavor.
Rachele N.
Snoqualmie, WA
If it weren't for the budget or my waist line, I would eat this with crackers in one sitting! So creamy and delicious! Great in a fresh orzo pasta with crisp veggies too!
Lexie I.
This is some of the best goat cheese I have had besides when I got my goat cheese from a goat farm. Goat cheese is an squired taste but I really like board head brand.
Aliya C.
Delray Beach, FL
One of the best goat cheese brands. Also comes with spices. Affordable, especially that it's on sale a lot at publix. Put it in on toast, pizza, pasta, salad.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Yum! First off, I love goat cheese and this one is great. It's tangy and creamy. Just like it should be. It's rare I find a Boar's Head product I don't love.
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
I absolutely love goat cheese, and boar's head is an exquisite example of a great goat cheese. Goes great on pizzas, omelets, salads, anything really.
angela p.
Love boards head meat and cheese ,i used the goat cheese to make my strawberry,blueberry,goat cheese and chicken salad with a strawberry vinaigrette