BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Old World Delicacies™ Goat Cheese.
Tart, soft, crumbly. On crackers, French bread, in salad. see more...

Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Boar's Head products, especially their Goat cheese. It is very flavorful and delicious. It is easy to add to salads, other recipes or spread on a cracker for a quick snack. It is smooth and creamy and made with some of the best ingredients. I know that when I choose Boar's Head, I am choosing the very best.
Melissa Y.
I love goat cheese and Boar's Head brand is one of the best! With a creamy texture and delicious flavor, this cheese is perfect for almost every dish! Love putting this on my salads for work. I'll mix the cheese and cut up berries and it makes a delicious dressing!
Tyler C.
East Rockaway
If anyone knows anything there be that boars head got some good quality meats and cheeses and boys is a good cheese go cheese has always been a favorite of mine what I like to do it this is rolled up into a little bowl dip it in some eggs rolled into breadcrumbs and deep-fried that that boy so so good
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I use this product in my salad. I generally use it in a spinach, dried cranberry, roasted walnut, strawberry vinaigrette, and goat cheese salad with apples as a garnish. It is so delicious and I frequently make it for guests who come and they frequently compliment the goat cheese.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I am a big fan of goat cheese. The other day while in Target I picked up Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese. I was glad that I did. The goat cheese had a great flavor and worked well with the various uses and recipes I use it for. I will definitely pick this up again.
Kelly C.
Mission Viejo, CA
SOOOOOOOOOOO delicious and creamy! It's amazing to spread on crackers or to crumble in a salad. It's not too pricey, and is totally worth it. I love the tart flavor of a good goat cheese and this one really hits the spot. I buy this one all the time!
Hayley L.
stuart
This cheese is very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times the price for the cheese is not too much for the amount of it you get. I recommend to try them out!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I really really like goat cheese and I have goats at home. I like to make cheese milk and I have tried this before I started making yet and I have to admit I do recommend this cheese but it may be pricey
Kayla S.
Very smooth and flavorful goat cheese!! Good for you (easy to digest) and a little goes a long way. I buy this product often. Creamy, tangy soft cheese. My favorite (my 3 yr old sons too!!) would def recommend
Madison M.
Athens, TN
As a cheese addict I really love goat cheese. I often prefer it over feta crumbles when using on salads and pasta dishes. Boars head is a brand that I am familiar with but often can't afford when grocery shopping.