BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Old World Delicacies™ Goat Cheese.
Tart, soft, crumbly. On crackers, French bread, in salad. see more...

Cody W.
Cody W.
Foodie Expert
I am a Goat Cheese Junkie! I recently had a taste for stuffed figs. I went to Wegmanns and purchased this Cheese. I normally get this brand for deli meats and Cheese so i figured I would love it too. Well i finished the figs in record time and i even added extra Goat Cheese. It was so Creamy and the mild taste was great. It was a quality cheese and it was affordable. I brought this again and now its a staple for the recipe!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Foodie Expert
Boars head is a well known brand here on the east coast. It's used in most delis up and down Long Island. And it's my preferred choice for deli meat on my sandwiches. Us long islanders love our sandwiches. Nothing beats their goat cheese. It spreadable on some grilled bread and top with honey or balsamic drizzle with fruit and or sliced turkey. Great, now I'm starving! Gotta go to the deli!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
If you've never had goat cheese you have to try this one!! Its one of those things I wanted to try for years but was scared to. Now I wonder why it took me so long. It has a slight tang to it, but not over whelming. The texture is similar to feta. It's easy to crumble, spread, or slice. Put it on crackers, crumble in salads, or melt it on top of burgers. Trust me, you'll love it!
Alice D.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
We really enjoy the Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese for parties. We top some Carr's crackers with a little bit of the goat cheese and top it off with a little fresh honey, quince paste or fig jam. Always a hit with the adults and little kids with a more mature palette. We also love it crumbled in a strawberry steak salad with honey balsamic vinaigrette. Yum!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
Perfectly light, creamy, and delicious; I love bringing Boars Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese as a snack to our weekly Dungeons and Dragons game, drizzled with clover honey as a sweet addition to charcuterie boards, or smooshed into sourdough grilled cheese sandwiches with a bit of cranberry to dip in hearty squash based soups and chowders.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Boar's Head products, especially their Goat cheese. It is very flavorful and delicious. It is easy to add to salads, other recipes or spread on a cracker for a quick snack. It is smooth and creamy and made with some of the best ingredients. I know that when I choose Boar's Head, I am choosing the very best.
Tyler C.
Tyler C.
East Rockaway
If anyone knows anything there be that boars head got some good quality meats and cheeses and boys is a good cheese go cheese has always been a favorite of mine what I like to do it this is rolled up into a little bowl dip it in some eggs rolled into breadcrumbs and deep-fried that that boy so so good
Jess E.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I use this product in my salad. I generally use it in a spinach, dried cranberry, roasted walnut, strawberry vinaigrette, and goat cheese salad with apples as a garnish. It is so delicious and I frequently make it for guests who come and they frequently compliment the goat cheese.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of goat cheese. The other day while in Target I picked up Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese. I was glad that I did. The goat cheese had a great flavor and worked well with the various uses and recipes I use it for. I will definitely pick this up again.
Carly H.
Carly H.
I love the consistency of this creamy goat cheese. I love to crumble it over a spinach salad with pecans, dried cranberries, and a lemon poppyseed dressing. The price is alway right. A lot of times this product is actually on sale. I would recommend buying this cheese.