BY BOAR'S HEAD

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Old World Delicacies™ Goat Cheese.
Tart, soft, crumbly. On crackers, French bread, in salad. see more...

Alice D.
Cary, NC
We really enjoy the Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese for parties. We top some Carr's crackers with a little bit of the goat cheese and top it off with a little fresh honey, quince paste or fig jam. Always a hit with the adults and little kids with a more mature palette. We also love it crumbled in a strawberry steak salad with honey balsamic vinaigrette. Yum!
I have recently (upon allahs request) gotten out of inter course with goats, and into making, eating, and reviewing goat cheese. This cheese in my opinion, is on of the best goat cheeses for the money, lets just say, if i met the goat that made this cheese... well how they it in kansas is NBR JRH, which stands for, no bucket required, just right height.
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
I am a huge fan of cheese, and Boars Head is one of my top go to brands. It is obvious they put time and care into their product within the first bite. Their goat cheese is one of my favorite choices. Very distinguished flavor, and I recommend you add it to your next platter for any gathering.
Dominika T.
Columbia, MD
I recently purchased this because one of my friends is allergic to dairy and this is the only cheese she can eat. I tried this alone without anything and I hated it. Goat cheese is not my forte
Kylee P.
Bon aqua , TN
My favorite goat cheese. Easy to spread, great flavor options as well! Great with fruits and veggies. They have sweet options as well like honey, and fruit coated they go well on toast!
Rose L.
I love this as a go to goats cheese that's pleasent and soft. It's perfect for entertaining when you need a quick and easy soft cheese to add to the cheese tray.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
I am a Goat Cheese Junkie! I recently had a taste for stuffed figs. I went to Wegmanns and purchased this Cheese. I normally get this brand for deli meats and Cheese so i figured I would love it too. Well i finished the figs in record time and i even added extra Goat Cheese. It was so Creamy and the mild taste was great. It was a quality cheese and it was affordable. I brought this again and now its a staple for the recipe!
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
If you've never had goat cheese you have to try this one!! Its one of those things I wanted to try for years but was scared to. Now I wonder why it took me so long. It has a slight tang to it, but not over whelming. The texture is similar to feta. It's easy to crumble, spread, or slice. Put it on crackers, crumble in salads, or melt it on top of burgers. Trust me, you'll love it!
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
Perfectly light, creamy, and delicious; I love bringing Boars Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese as a snack to our weekly Dungeons and Dragons game, drizzled with clover honey as a sweet addition to charcuterie boards, or smooshed into sourdough grilled cheese sandwiches with a bit of cranberry to dip in hearty squash based soups and chowders.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Boars head is a well known brand here on the east coast. It's used in most delis up and down Long Island. And it's my preferred choice for deli meat on my sandwiches. Us long islanders love our sandwiches. Nothing beats their goat cheese. It spreadable on some grilled bread and top with honey or balsamic drizzle with fruit and or sliced turkey. Great, now I'm starving! Gotta go to the deli!