GroceryDairyBoar's Head
Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese

Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese

by Boar's Head

Brunckhorst's® Boar's Head Brand Old World Delicacies™ Goat Cheese.
Tart, soft, crumbly. On crackers, French bread, in salad.

Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese ? I have used this sour bite in my baked macaroni and cheese casserole. It honestly was just a fluke. This is delicious, who else uses different items?
Start your review of Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
mahina A.
honolulu
Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese uploaded by mahina A.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Love this brand!!! They usually have different flavors but the honey flavor is the best. Nothing like honey goat cheese and crackers watching sunset!!!!
April M.
1,611 reviews
Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Publix
I am huge fan of goat cheese it is one of the healthier cheeses actually. It taste tangy and delicious alone, with honey, herbs, or mixed with cream cheese. It is very affordable 3 dollars so it's a perfect snack for me and my husband. I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes cheese.
Magdouline H.
Converse, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
So delicious with some Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips or Stacy's® Simply Naked Pita Chips . Creamy delucious cheese that satisfies my craving for delucate cheeses. Highky recommend
angela P.
Love boards head meat and cheese ,i used the goat cheese to make my strawberry,blueberry,goat cheese and chicken salad with a strawberry vinaigrette
member-ae872b864
I have recently (upon allahs request) gotten out of inter course with goats, and into making, eating, and reviewing goat cheese. This cheese in my opinion, is on of the best goat cheeses for the money, lets just say, if i met the goat that made this cheese... well how they it in kansas is NBR JRH, which stands for, no bucket required, just right height.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
We really enjoy the Boar's Head Old World Delicacies Goat Cheese for parties. We top some Carr's crackers with a little bit of the goat cheese and top it off with a little fresh honey, quince paste or fig jam. Always a hit with the adults and little kids with a more mature palette. We also love it crumbled in a strawberry steak salad with honey balsamic vinaigrette. Yum!
Marissa F.
Not too salty which sometimes you find goat cheese can be. And not too dry. I love using goat cheese for multiple dishes and is a healthier option
Lexie I.
This is some of the best goat cheese I have had besides when I got my goat cheese from a goat farm. Goat cheese is an squired taste but I really like board head brand.
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Love love love my favorite cheese for salad and crackers smooth amazing flavor I'd buy again
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I really really like goat cheese and I have goats at home. I like to make cheese milk and I have tried this before I started making yet and I have to admit I do recommend this cheese but it may be pricey
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica S.