Boar's Head Natural Casing Pepperoni

Boar's Head® Brand Natural Casing Pepperoni.
Brunckhorst's.
BHA, BHT with citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Gluten free.
Italian delicacies.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 19.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boar's Head Natural Casing Pepperoni!
How would you rate this product?
Doda Y.
Los Ranchos, NM
So delicious yum 😋 my kids and I love this but we don’t eat it every time because to much may not be so healthy but omg the flavor is so delicious we recommend it try it u won’t be disappointed
Alanna P.
Yum! Great to cut up for cheese and crackers or to put into sauce for flavoring. I always trust boars head, but also like Margherita pepperoni.
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
Boars head has some of the best deli meats, I love every selection they have. Their pepperoni is great you can purchase it unslices like here or sliced where I purchase it.
Lyn W.
Queens Vlg, NY
Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Perfect topping for my homemade (attempt off) pizza, fries and other stuff
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love this spicy pepperoni. When I go to the extra effort to make homemade pizza, I don't skimp on the ingredients. They do make a huge difference to the end result. This pepperoni is excellent! I like to crisp it on a pan before I place it on my pizza to get the most flavor out of it! Add thin sliced onions, fresh mushrooms and slivers of olives, and it's to die for!
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
This pepperoni is soo good to eat me and my family love to fry it and eat sandwiches
Matt C.
Newland, NC
This pepperoni is the best you can find in western NC. It can be fairly expensive, but is hands down the best tasting. It's got just enough spice, but not too much to overpower. My favorite thing to use them on is pizza stuffed mushrooms. This is my absolute first choice for pepperoni.

Looking for your answer?